Welcome!

FM Base has been serving the Football Manager community for nearly two decades and we're keen to ensure that we are here for two decades more.

Become a part of our community today, and you'll quickly realise that the Football Manager community is the best community.

Register
Reaction score
so started a dortmund save (only got game today as i got new laptop) and was wondering if theres any chance of him siigning an extension or should i give up and get selling

Reaction score
I sold him in the second season in july for 23 mill to man city and i won everythink he wanted and he was still not happy so i would sell him

Reaction score
you won't be able to change his mind mate, as mentioned above, use him in the 1st season, then sell him off the start of the 2nd season

Reaction score
I sold him first season for 25m to arsenal.. bought Helenius for 1.7m.. scored more goals than he played games :) Well worth it.

Reaction score
Even if you win all trophies you can possibly win, he still wants to leave?

Reaction score
Try loaning him out and doing really well whilst he's out.

Reaction score
I did almost everything to keep him, but he does not even want to talk with me. Thus I sold him at the beginning of second season to PSG for great price (H)>>>>> any recommendation who to sign as replacement?

View attachment 336311

Reaction score

35 million pounds is huge, but i got even more. Must be about 50 million pounds.
My replacement would be Kevin Volland because he is easily the best german prospect for a german club

Little comparision between Volland and Lewandowski on my save

Last edited:
Reaction score
I paid 41.5 mill for him in my first season with spurs and he got 27 goals in 47 games, 6 of them as a sub :) look at Alvaro from getafe, gets pretty decent :)

Reaction score

35 million pounds is huge, but i got even more. Must be about 50 million pounds.
My replacement would be Kevin Volland because he is easily the best german prospect for a german club

Little comparision between Volland and Lewandowski on my save
Can i have the link to those badges please

Reaction score
He is an awesome player if you use him as a complete forward attacking!

Reaction score
Facundo Ferreyra!
Thanks for your advise buddy. Ive bought him as first replacement for Lewandowski and he is a beast. I will post seasons's statistics for him shortly.

Additionally, I brought Lukaku as a backup striker, and Carlos Fierro who will be developed to be worldwide striker in the coming years in my save.