Lewie Roberts - A Career In Football (FM16)

lewie100

Reaction score
Hi, my name is Lewie Roberts, and this is my story.

I came from a football background. In the past, I was playing for the Welsh U12 teams by the age of 10, but there were not enough football academies that were 'good' enough as such, so I was sent to the academy of Crewe. Crewe have been known to produce some really good players in the past. I aim to be the next legend. When I retire, I want to be known as the legend of football, the saviour of the next generation, the inspiration of future heroes. I dream of playing at stadiums like the Nou Camp, Anfield and more.

w3dVt.png

This is me. This is the young me. The future me will be better.​

Crazy stats for a 15 year old! Good luck Lewie :)

Thanks Pat! I'm already a few seasons ahead, and things take a turn...

Anyone who reads this, do you want quick updates up to the point I simmed up to, or drag it out to give readers a chance?

Thanks Pat! I'm already a few seasons ahead, and things take a turn...

Anyone who reads this, do you want quick updates up to the point I simmed up to, or drag it out to give readers a chance?
Is it a good turn like a move to a big team, or a bad turn like a broken leg or ruptured ACL? :p
I'd say drag it out a bit, but not too much - some of us are impatient :p

Season 1

This has been a season where I have realised a lot. I don't have amazing potential, but I am very promising. I even made my Wales debut this season, becoming the youngest ever Welsh player by just 3 days! Now that is tight. What has been promising though, is the number of First Team starts I made for Crewe. I managed to make 18 starts, scoring 5 goals on their way to a very good 13th place finish in League 1. I feel I impressed very well there, getting an average rating of 7.03 in those 18 League 1 games. My best performances however were in the U18s League, where in 19 games, I scored 12 goals, getting a 7.53 Avg Rating. I am wanted however. Showing major interest in me are: Crystal Palace (17th in BPL), Everton (6th in BPL), Hull (7th in Championship), Stoke (13th in BPL), Sunderland (20th in BPL), Swansea (11th in BPL) and Tottenham (5th in BPL). There is a club showing minor interest in me, that is Liverpool (8th in BPL).

w4SRU.png

Season 2​

Well well well. A dream move to Liverpool came as a shock to me, and it turns out they really wanted me, as I played really well in the U18s, scoring 18 goals in just 20 games in the U18s Group 1 as we surged to the title! I then made my Liverpool debut in a Capital One Cup game, and guess what? I got Man of the Match! And in the 2 appearances I made in there, I had an average rating of 8.20! I also made another 7 caps for Wales, scoring my first 2 goals ever for Wales in a friendly vs the Faroe Islands, becoming the youngest ever Welsh goalscorer in the meanwhile! Oh wait, I also signed a new professional deal, which brought my wages up to a massive £12.75k per month, which after tax is £2k a week! It looks like I would make an excellent Deep Lying Forward with the stats I have (14 First Touch, 14 Composure, 17 Teamwork). That is all for now, I leave my profile pic underneath!

Lewie

w2Wdt.png

This'll be a fun journey to follow! Great start too