Leyton Orient: A Football Manager story

MrLang

Reaction score
[h=2]With trepidation and a tense excitement, RealSport steps into the void left by Justin Edinburgh as manager of the historic Leyton Orient on Football Manager 2018.[/h]Link: https://realsport101.com/news/sports/esports/football-manager/leyton-orient-football-manager-story/

Opening excerpt -

[FONT=&quot]For anyone who has ever had the pleasure of strolling into Brisbane Road, the home of Leyton Orient, you’ll be familiar with the meshing of history, pomp, ceremony, and dilapidated, antiquated architecture.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Perhaps I’m being slightly unkind, the ground holds a certain charm in spite of the very real need for a significant facelift.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]I’m here today to meet Nigel Travis. Travis took control of Orient in June 2017 at a time when the club was managerless, had only nine players and could barely find two quid to rub together. Since then, the club has seen a decent upturn in financial fortunes and while Justin Edinburgh did a good job during his time in charge, the board and Travis have sought me out as the man to take the club to the next level.[/FONT]