lufcberg22

Reaction score
Rise Of The O's

View attachment 343117

So i have decided to start a new save as Leyton Orient. After weks of looking for a new team to manage i decided to go into League One. So here we go.

View attachment 343115

So that is the squad i have to work with at the moment. We are predicted to finish 2nd in a very competetive league
. Ill overview my squad and see what needs adding to the team.

View attachment 343116

I will
be using a LVG type tactic with 2 wing backs. I want alot of attacking play in this team and fluidity. I will be using Jobi McAnuff as a wing back as i feel he can become a great player for the team even though he is 31. This tactic will take some getting use too but after pre season i think the players will jel well to it.

View attachment 343112

View attachment 343111

View attachment 343110

View attachment 343109

View attachment 343108

There we have a few shots of a few of the key players this season at the club.
Roman Vincelot - This man wil be the man to run things in midfield. He has a great engine and will dictate things in midfield and look to make things happen. He also can play at CB
Jobi McAnuff - As discussed above Jobi will play as wing back. He also has great pace still at 31 and his experience can become a factor in the League One campaign.
Kevin Lisbie - The journeyman Kevin Lisbie! This is where i will expect the goals to come from. Hes been at a good set of clubs and has a good goalscoring record. Great Plus to the team.
Jay Simpson - The former arsenal man will also provide the goals upfront. Decent player who has a price tag of £2.2m? Hoping he can get a good partnership with Lisbie.

View attachment 343106

'This Ground will hold Premier League Football within the next 4 years!'