yltan

Reaction score
I'm in my first season as Liverpool and all I have is a budget of 4.4 million euros to spend in the summer, so I guess I'll have to pay by installments and hopefully the CL and EPL money in future will cover up these installments. So I'm using Raikan's 442 FM13 formation which uses traditional wingers. So who should I buy/sell for this squad to achieve a CL spot?

I've sourced the Net and came across suggestions such as...
- Selling Reina and replace him with a younger keeper.
- Selling either Skrtel or Agger and replace either with Kjaer.

I'll probably also need four wingers and as things stand, my current wingers are Downing, Assaidi, Sterling, and Suso (though I use him as a deep lying playmaker too.) So maybe I should replace one of them with Gaitan? (heard he's priced at 11 mill.) In fact, I think I can also sign Bale for 29 million, though that's a bit pricey. I've approached Nem too.

My CM and fullbacks are adequate in cover so I don't really need to sign anyone. However I have approached Dzagoev on a pre contract.

Lastly in the deep lying forward and advanced forward slots, I have Suarez, Borini and Yesil. I am thinking of getting Jovetic to partner Suarez, or Ademilson. Lewandowski is another option.

So who should I sign? Thanks in advance. I want my signings to be young, preferably.

Last edited:
dzagoev is a free in january or dert cheap & ronaldinho is the same but look at RM or barce for players they normally have some gems but wellington nem is class

dzagoev is a free in january or dert cheap & ronaldinho is the same but look at RM or barce for players they normally have some gems but wellington nem is class

You mean Barca and Madrid's youngsters? Or fringe players?

I'd play a lone striker for the first season you just don't have the depth upfront.
As for signings I'd go with Andre Ayew and Wellington Nem, then grab Llorente and Bochetti on a free in Jan.

both mate either their fringe players or if they have good youngsters then look at them

I signed Lewandowski in my first season and he has been quality bud. Was quite expensive though at £24mil

I sold Reina and brought in ter stegan,quality signing. Also if you're looking for a striker get ba,7.5million and he's class.

I sold Reina and brought in ter stegan,quality signing. Also if you're looking for a striker get ba,7.5million and he's class.

How much did you sell Reina for mate? And how much did you spent on Ter Stegen?

I signed Lewandowski in my first season and he has been quality bud. Was quite expensive though at £24mil

Dortmund rejected my 24 million bid mate. But thanks anyway.

How much did you sell Reina for mate? And how much did you spent on Ter Stegen?
Sold Reina for 20million and got ter stegan for 19million,most of which is being payed in installments.

Sold Reina for 20million and got ter stegan for 19million,most of which is being payed in installments.

20 million's quite a decent fee. Hmm...maybe I should sell him too. Thanks. :)

ruben rochina cheap decent winger and can play striker :) demba ba at bout 7 or 8mill is decent :) wellington nem is class tho maybe alberto costa aswell hes always been a beast for me

how did yall get to offer stegen contract? his giving me a red message about not interested in signing with liverpool ?!

Leonard Kweuke is a good striker to sign has a 3.2 million release clause. He is scoring the goals for me although he goes to the African Nations in Jan
I have offered deals to Llorente and Bochetti so hopefully get them for next season on a free. Sitting 3rd 4pts off top with half my first season gone

Leonard Kweuke is a machine for my newcastle team scored 21 goals so fat and thats in support target man role

Make that 24 last game of season he scored 3 more lol

Llorente i got same team have to pay 105k a week and high bonus but he is worth every penny