Great defensive tactic by the looks of it! Congratulations. Who are the top goalscorers? Does striker score a lot?

Great defensive tactic by the looks of it! Congratulations. Who are the top goalscorers? Does striker score a lot?

Cheers! Defensively it's crazy, once Alisson came back from injury he kept 28 clean sheets in a row in PL, the Wolves defeat on final day were the only goals he conceded all season ?

Top goalscorer in all comps weirdly was Origi with 22 goals, mostly playing as a sub... Of the starting XI tho Bobby Firmino was top scorer with 21 so yeah striker scored most of my goals. Salah and Mane 17 each too.

why does Salah only scores 17 is that all competitions or just the season?

why does Salah only scores 17 is that all competitions or just the season?
That's all comps, definitely want to get both of them scoring more next season - would expect much better numbers out of both of them.
I rotated a lot during the season and to be fair the goals were shared around quite a lot - midfielders and defenders contributed too etc

To win the Champions League, using your tactic, with a mediocre team like Dinamo Bucharest it's a unbelievable achievement. Taking out Borussia Dortmund, Liverpool, PSG and Real Madrid in the grand final.. oh boy, i still don't realize what happend...
A very big thanks for sharing this amazing tactic with us b7rch4.
I'll post tomorrow screenshots and all the story.
Cheers!

Year 2026. Been trying to build a team only with romanian players but the pool is not that great, not so many talents from where to pick. I've tried many tactics and had succes with most of them but just in the championship, problem was when trying to take down the big boys in champions League. I've seen your tactic posted a few days ago and decided to give it a go mostly because my best defender is a right wingback and best striker is perfectly suited to play as a deep laying forward.
Here's a few screenshots with results since i start using your tactic

Screenshot (36).png
Screenshot (37).png

And here the starting XI from CL final against Real Madrid. At most i was expecting to maybe pass the CL groups..

Screenshot (25).png
Screenshot (26).png
Screenshot (27).png
Screenshot (28).png
Screenshot (29).png
Screenshot (30).png
Screenshot (31).png
Screenshot (32).png
Screenshot (33).png
Screenshot (34).png
Screenshot (35).png

That's the final

Screenshot (22).png
Screenshot (23).png
Screenshot (24).png

All games played as normal, extended highlights. I started a new season, tactic is still strong and just won the UEFA Super Cup against Lyon.
Oh, i made a small tweak on set pieces, a bit of improvement on corners, didn't help me alot and i think set pieces can be improved to make the tactic even greater.

To win the Champions League, using your tactic, with a mediocre team like Dinamo Bucharest it's a unbelievable achievement. Taking out Borussia Dortmund, Liverpool, PSG and Real Madrid in the grand final.. oh boy, i still don't realize what happend...
A very big thanks for sharing this amazing tactic with us b7rch4.
I'll post tomorrow screenshots and all the story.
Cheers!
Awesome, congrats! I'm a bit of a noob when it comes to making tactics so I wasn't sure if my success was more down to the liverpool players being so good as opposed to the tactic itself haha.
I agree can definitely work on the set pieces to improve it further, might have to start using this tactic on my Genk save as I keep getting smacked by the big boys in the champions league ?