If you havent edited it you dont get a lot of money to start with so, and it's near impossible to get someone in of a decnt caliber without selling. (agger is the likeliest you can off load without leaving yourself short, Skertl & Carragher are good together, Kelly can play there and Coates) you can offload a few youngsters early on.

But if you can make do with a midfield of downing/Bellamy. Adam. Lucas. Kuyt/Henderson. With some youngsters in less important games, then by October you get given more money, up to 15m.

I signed Holtby from Schalke for 13m. And with Gerrard regaining fitness I had plenty of options. Kuyt and Bellamy can provide cover for Suarez and Carroll.

The real struggle with Liverpool is keeping in the title race. Man City are running away with it atm, and im 6th, only 4 points off United in 2nd. But my job is rated as insecure. and I keep getting told Im under pressure by the media. You cant chose a lower expectation that title challenge. First time I played as Liverpool I was sacked in Novemeber. started again, im in February and so far Im alright.