LFCMarshall´s summer update troubles

giggslegend

Reaction score
I can´t start a game with this update.

I downloaded the update and created a folder in my sports interactive map as suggested by LFCMarshal.
(I use mac btw)

I tried to change update from 1.3 patch to his summer update but I can´t find it. I tried to change database to it right before starting a game aswell (small, medium, large, costume) and can´t find the file.

Any help/screenshots of where I implent this update?!

I can´t start a game with this update.

I downloaded the update and created a folder in my sports interactive map as suggested by LFCMarshal.
(I use mac btw)

I tried to change update from 1.3 patch to his summer update but I can´t find it. I tried to change database to it right before starting a game aswell (small, medium, large, costume) and can´t find the file.

Any help/screenshots of where I implent this update?!

Did you unzip the file? I reckon thats your problem. Make sure you extracted to the right place as most people have downloaded it with no problem

Is it in the 'editor data' folder. Also it's not a databse like 11.3 is, it's an update for that database. When you start a new game it will say 11.3 but at the bottom of the box it will say 'editor data files' and should say '1 enabled', that is the update file, if it doesn't say that then you've either put the file in the wrong folder or you haven't extracted it. If you need to extract it download WinZip or 7zip! Cba to find links, use google :)