LFCMarshall's FM12 Update Suggestion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

LFCMarshall

YNWA.
Reaction score
LFCMarshall's FM12 Update

Hello Hello Hello,

You get it by now, This thread is about suggestions to improve the game!

Suggestions could include:
- Player CA/PA Changes
- Transfers Missed
- Loans Missed
- Manager Changes
- Budget Changes
- Competition Names

- Ill Listen to ANYTHING... but it doesn't mean i will do it, Remember realistic changes only.

Football Manager 2011:

Thankyou for making this Update the most downloaded thing EVER on the FMBase site (Including Mediafire downloads) , and I hope you will download this FM12 one too!

Finally...
As FM12 Is new, changes wont be drastic at all, there wont be many CA/PA Changes as 99% Of them are done accurately judged on last season

Latest Version:http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/downloads.php?do=file&id=6305

Future Release Dates:

Saturday 24th March 9:30AM

Cheers Lads! :D

Last edited:
Jonjo Shelvey should be on loan at Blackpool... But I'm guessing you know that already :P

LFCMarshall's FM12 Update

Hello Hello Hello,

You get it by now, This thread is about suggestions to improve the game!

Suggestions could include:
- Player CA/PA Changes
- Transfers Missed
- Loans Missed
- Manager Changes
- Budget Changes

- Ill Listen to ANYTHING... but it doesn't mean i will do it, Remember realistic changes only.

Football Manager 2011:

Thankyou for making this Update the most downloaded thing EVER on the FMBase site (Including Mediafire downloads) , and I hope you will download this FM12 one too!

Finally...
As FM12 Is new, changes wont be drastic at all, there wont be many CA/PA Changes as 99% Of them are done accurately judged on last season

Latest Version:
LFCMarshall's FM12 Starter Update - Downloads - Football Manager 2012 Tactics, Wonderkids & CheatsThis is just a little starter Update with Minor changes, Full Release will not be for a while yet, this is just preparing for it

Cheers Lads! :D

Im thinking you would want it perfect? ;) If so keep checking this link it will keep you up-to-date. :)
- October 2011 | Latest Football Transfer News | Sky Sports

Last edited:
Your updates are always top quality. Just making sure you have increased starting transfer budgets for all teams. Seems very strange most teams have only around £15 million or less in transfer revenue. I remember in previous updates, there was at least double that for top EPL, Serie A and Liga teams.

I trust you on all your CA/PA changes, definitely agree with all your past changes. Torres' CA is a little iffy for me though. Pretty low. Should be +5 to +10 higher than it shows in my game. Certain other youngsters around the EPL look good though.

Your updates are always top quality. Just making sure you have increased starting transfer budgets for all teams. Seems very strange most teams have only around £15 million or less in transfer revenue. I remember in previous updates, there was at least double that for top EPL, Serie A and Liga teams.

I trust you on all your CA/PA changes, definitely agree with all your past changes. Torres' CA is a little iffy for me though. Pretty low. Should be +5 to +10 higher than it shows in my game. Certain other youngsters around the EPL look good though.

Cheers mate, i try and make it as realistic as possible..

Budgets in prem have been done at the moment but not anywhere else, i will get to them though

As for torres, i have swapped his and Drogba's CA around, drogba was rated slightly higher, but i dont think that is the case IRL

Hey there! If you need any help, then you can call me again, as there were already some manager changes, free transfer in the leagues, I've done last year. ;)

Cleverly's creativity should be improved and probably his CA/PA too. It also feels like Wellbeck is too weak in this game...

---------- Post added at 01:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:29 PM ----------

And a small, probably irrelevant change. Inge André Olsen is no longer a Stabæk coach after being suspended by the Norwegian FA. Their chairman Erik Loe is also suspended, their new chairman is called Jarl Øverby.

joey allen for swansea should be improved. hes controlling the games in the prem. looks like hes been there all his life, class player!

Marcel Seip, Andrew Davies & Adam Reed need to be at Bradford City. Although Adam Reed doesn't need to be as he's now gone back.

Lazar Markovic from Partizan. Natural position ST and accomplished AMR/MR.

Hi Marshall i have been a longtime downloader of your updates. my imput would defo be around the Ca/Pa of players

Such as Welbeck - His performance in RL dont dfotn merit on FM, as of cleverlys also noticed wilsheres drop due to injury.

If you could look at nd monitor the players espec these age ranges and change accordindingly would be great.

Only annoy thing iv noticed is the AI askign fo r such high prices but thats nothing we could chance .

Keep up the good work :)

People like welbeck and cleverley have been improved,, but the asking price of players is something i cannot change

sorry

Timo Hildebrand to Schalke 04, and Zoltán Lipták to Újpest FC, Sándor Torghelle to Budapest Honvéd. Each of them are until 30.6.2012.
There were some other minor transfers, and I changed some CA/PAs for personal use, but I don't write it down.

Last edited:
I think Juventus need a major boost, and the club president should definitely not be willing to listen to offers but loves the club instead.

Timo Hildebrand to Schalke 04, and Zoltán Lipták to Újpest FC, Sándor Torghelle to Budapest Honvéd. Each of them are until 30.6.2012.
There were some other minor transfers, and I changed some CA/PAs for personal use, but I don't write it down.
okay
I think Juventus need a major boost, and the club president should definitely not be willing to listen to offers but loves the club instead.

like who and in what way mate? more specific you are, the better the changes will be :)

ill have a look at the chairman

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back