LFCMarshall's FM12 Update Suggestion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
R8 Mate can u up Matt Phillips finishing as hes on top form 5 in 4 and can u up ryan flynn he is looking good atm cheers :) ps alex mcarthy on loan to leeds 1 month

Matt phillips is good enough, he already is normally a starter for blackpool on the game, so he'll blast it in league one haha,

ill look at others

hi mate do u have a update for skins face packs etc thanks

okay

like who and in what way mate? more specific you are, the better the changes will be :)

ill have a look at the chairman

I may be a bit biased, but I'll try to be reasonable.

First I think Gianluigi Buffon could use a very small CA boost, something like 159-> 164.

Also, Marco Storari should be at least a 150/155, he was really great last season filling in for Buffon.

Leonardo Bonucci is still undoubtedly talented, and should have at least a 140/160.

Andrea Barzagli, right now is arguably one of the top CBs in Serie A, and he was even called up for the NT recently.
He needs to be at least a 160/165 IMO.

Frederik Sorensen is a promising talent, and I think he deserves at least a -8 potential.

Giorgio Chiellini is no doubt world-class, but has a drop in form, so i think he deserves around a 160/175.

Stephan Lichtsteiner is one of the top 3 right back in Serie A, and he should at least be a 155/160.

Andrea Pirlo is enjoying a great opening season for Juve, and rightly deserves a CA of at least 165+ preferably 170.

Claudio Marchisio is enjoying the form of his life, and I would just restore him back to his FM 2010 CA/PA
(I didn't play 11, but I believe he didn't change from 2010. Please correct me if he did.)

Simone Pepe should be around 150/155.

Emanuele Giaccherini just a raised CA 138->145.

Fabio Quagliarella should have 155/160.

Alessandro Matri is really underrated, especially his teamwork and composure stats, teamwork should be at least
a 13~14, and composure should be around 14 or up. He should also be raised to around 155~160/165.

I know this is a long post thank you for considering this.
Again, I am a Juve supporter, so I may be a bit biased, but I tried to judge the fact that we did finish 7th and
I accept a drop in CA/PA due to that. I hope you consider my suggestions.
I tried not to mention any raise in specific attributes because I have no idea where to start.
Thank you

Okay mate, im not promising all of them but i will take a look at what i consider realistic :)

Just two things: Former Liverpool(and U-20 WC bronze medalist) striker Krisztián Németh signed for Hungarian second division side MTK until 31.12.2011.
Also Adrián Lopez of Atlético Madrid should have a bit CA/PA increase, if you find it reasonably. He was good in pre-season, and now he's back on form in the league. Plus high teamwork.

Chris Herd is one player that definitely needs to have a CA and PA increase. He has been one of the best at Villa in the games he has played. His positioning and workrate are fantastic. Currently in the game he is basically league 1 standard but he is much better than that.

OK, so this isnt exactly going to be rocking the FM world, but as a Southend United fan, I thought I'd mention a few...

Southend top of 2nd Division as the moment, thanks largely to the performances of Liam Dickinson and Ryan Hall. Both of those I think could realistically have a +10 or so added to their CA. Kane Ferdinand (cousin of Rio, Anton) is a really promising youngster for us and has already been subject to an enquiry from West Ham. His CA could do with a fairly substantial boost (+20 wasnt unreasonable in my game). Finally Bilel Mohsni also needs some boosting. He too was subject to enquiries from Championship sides last season, but his discipline lets him down... so to that end, his Determination and Aggression need to go up (min 16), and I think his heading needs adjusting as well (he's always popping up with last minute headed goals). Temperament needs to be about a 5 alas. In general, his CA and PA could both be slightly boosted (+10 or so).

As for more pressing matters.... Mark Gower (former Southend player.... ahem...) has been having a fantastic season for Swansea, is creating most of their chances, and has just been offered a new contract. Not sure what his stats are, but on my game he's on the list and not getting a game for the Swans. I think he probably needs a CA boost.

I thought Steven Gerrard's stats in general had taken a bit of an unwarranted bashing, but I daresay you've already seen to that (12 and 14 for teamwork & workrate... really...?!).

Comolli (LFC) is Director of Football rather than a Scout...

A lot of people on the LFC were getting sacked despite finishing 4th (sometimes with an FA Cup as well)... Wondering if Tom Werner's (LFC Chairman) needs a Patience adjustment?

Thats about all I can think of at the moment...

;)

can you look at stokes finances as they have no budget what so ever, when will next update be out

all done, and no idea not any time soon, not much has been done.. MW3 time at the minute ;)

League of ireland... prize money for winning Premier is (eur)40,000 - finish second and get (eur)110,000.... winning should be (eur)140,000.

Makes a big difference when you have no cash!

League of Ireland could do with a complete overhaul if you fancy, CA/PA are so random (and far too low!)

You could make a League of Ireland facepack if you have time ;)

As a Liverpool fan I'm sure your aware part of the deal for allowing the takeover for fenway sports group was they pay off all the debts by the end of the season just gone

so basically that annoying 30 mil debt they have given us does not exist

League of ireland... prize money for winning Premier is (eur)40,000 - finish second and get (eur)110,000.... winning should be (eur)140,000.

Makes a big difference when you have no cash!

League of Ireland could do with a complete overhaul if you fancy, CA/PA are so random (and far too low!)

You could make a League of Ireland facepack if you have time ;)
Irish league im not really doing tbh mate, sorry
Jan Vennegoor of Hesselink has signed a contract with PSV 'til 30.6.2012(i will do this one).
Also, is he in the game(?): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-g19OOWoxHU
If not, you should think about creating him. Looks like, he's got big potential.
okay and doubt im creating many if any this year
As a Liverpool fan I'm sure your aware part of the deal for allowing the takeover for fenway sports group was they pay off all the debts by the end of the season just gone

so basically that annoying 30 mil debt they have given us does not exist

apparentley its the stadium debt left over that is still to be paid off, there not paying yet as the decision on the stadium is not finalised yet

can u let me know when and if u got face packs etc coming thanks u made 2011 worth losing my marrage for

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back