LFCMarshall's Summer 2011 Update + Release Dates

Status
Not open for further replies.
i also think the everton youth team deserves considerable boosts after winning the league

Some recommendations for positional changes for LFC:

Suarez competent/accomplished as attacking mid
Meireles accomplished attacking mid, competent/unconvincing on the wings
Spearing accomplished defensive mid (and a healthy CA/PA boost, he's shocking on the game!)

Also, as people have recommended already, Liverpool's youth team needs a big boost, eg. Coady, Flanagan, Robinson, Sterling, Suso, Spearing, Shelvey, Kelly, for example.

yepp :)

i also think the everton youth team deserves considerable boosts after winning the league

can you give me specifics as im not too sure on everton youth

QPR boost. Finished 12th in the first season on my save.

West Ham CA down (except on Demba Ba, Parker, Collison and Hitzlsperger). Finished 3rd (that's right, third) in first season on my save.

For the everton youth:
Jake Bidwell
Connor Roberts
Ross Barkley
Femi Orenuga
Adam Cummins
Hallam Hope

Falcao CA/PA up

Cristiano ronaldo (better finishing) He made ​​the most goals of all

Kaka CA/PA down

Nick Powell CA/PA increase, he's been a star man for England U17s scoring a fair few goals, loads of potential in the kid, Arsenal already shown interest!

QPR boost. Finished 12th in the first season on my save.

West Ham CA down (except on Demba Ba, Parker, Collison and Hitzlsperger). Finished 3rd (that's right, third) in first season on my save.

Q.P.R are one of the ebst rated treams in the champ already... and west ham third LOL... ive been playing this for about a year now and they have never come about 9th :L

For the everton youth:
Jake Bidwell
Connor Roberts
Ross Barkley
Femi Orenuga
Adam Cummins
Hallam Hope

yep
Falcao CA/PA up

Cristiano ronaldo (better finishing) He made ​​the most goals of all

Kaka CA/PA down
done
Nick Powell CA/PA increase, he's been a star man for England U17s scoring a fair few goals, loads of potential in the kid, Arsenal already shown interest!
yep

On the topic of U17's, Danish Viktor Fischer of Ajax definitely needs a boost. Was in my unbiased opinion (not really :p) the best player of the tournament.

Alex Chamberlain - Up
Max Clayton - Up - Brilliant youngster
Marvin Sordell - up

just a few things for leeds maybe;
CA up;
mccormack
gradel
bruce
lichaj
snodgrass
johnson
kilkenny
howson

CA down
paynter
naylor ( released though )
kisnorbo ( due to his injury )

mike grella and bessone transfer listed and higgs to leave this summer

Rory Fallon, Karl Duguid, Krisztian Timar, Jim Paterson, Chris Clark, Steve Maclean, Marcel Seip and Luke Summerfield have all been released from Plymouth Argyle. Luke Young has been offered professional terms also.

Also, not sure if you've done it yet, but Dean Bouzanis has been released from Liverpool :)

Southampton released and retained list here LFC.

Retained and Contract Length:
- Rahdi Jaidi, 1 year
- Dan Harding, 1 year
- Aaron Martin, 1 year
- Danny Butterfield, 1 year

Discussing Contract:
- Oscar Gobern
- David Connolly

Released:
- Anthony Pulis
- Sam Argent
- Tony Garrod
- Callum McNish
- Ryan Tafazolli

And just to note, Oscar Gobern should get a CA/PA increase of atleast 15. Would be great it you could add all of these things mate.

Cheers. ;)

Increase CA/PA
Łukasz Piszczek
Kevin Grosskreutz
Marcel Schmelzer

Increase CA
Michał Kucharczyk

Erik Lamela -10 PA

Status
Not open for further replies.