Status
Not open for further replies.

LFCMarshall

YNWA.
Reaction score
Download Link:
http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/downloads.php?do=file&id=5146

Welcome to LFCMarshall's Summer Transfer Update 2011
This is the most Realistic and Up to date database you can get in FM11, and by far the most popular! Over 175,000 Downloads in Two years make it the most download set of Files/Updates on this site! CA/PA changes ARE included but like I said, are realistically done so you can enjoy the game even more! All info needed is below, but if you want any other advice or want to suggest something either post on my thread or PM me, Hope you Enjoy the Update!

V9 Changes:

- Completed Scottish, English, Spanish and Danish leagues.
- More loans, releases ETC that have happened since last update
- Manager Update EG Carlos at Anzhi
- Usual CA/PA Changes
Instructions:

Windows users: Download and unzip the file using a program like winzip
Then place the file into: Documents/ SI / FM11 / Editor data

MAC Users: place the extracted file in.. Macintosh HD/userss/Name.../Documents/Sports Interactive/Football Manager 2011/editor data

If there is no editor data folder then create one!!!

when in game, click new game and a box will appear, bottom right of that box is a small tick box, tick it and continue.. you will select my database on the next screen

You MUST have 11.3
You MUST NOT select any other database along with this one
Future Release Dates:

None! Last update now until FM12
smile.gif

Thanks!

LordTom – Basically Helped me with everything the past month! Co-Author
smile.gif

Many thanks tom, really appreciated

Download Problems!

If you cannot download off here for whatever reason.. Download here instead and follow the instructions Above:
http://www.mediafire.com/?be26cf1mbb6qhle

Last edited:
Give Rooney some first touch, 15 for him is crime. Make Ravel Morrison -10, make Jack Wil. -10, downgrate Canales, reduce sportsmanship to Pedro and Busquets, give some CA boost to Prince Tagoe, he's immnese IRL, scored 6 in 4 games. Make Wojciech Szczesny -9....

For Liverpool:

Maybe give Maxi a slight CA increase.(finishing and long shots)
Add Raheem Sterling,
Slight CA and PA increse for Jack Robinson, John Flannagan, Martin Kelly and Adam Morgan. Not too much but just enough given their current form.
Not sure about other clubs but if i realise anything ill let you know. Looking forward to this again mate :D

Yep, the Liverpool prospect backs definitely need improving.

Give Rooney some first touch, 15 for him is crime. Make Ravel Morrison -10, make Jack Wil. -10, downgrate Canales, reduce sportsmanship to Pedro and Busquets, give some CA boost to Prince Tagoe, he's immnese IRL, scored 6 in 4 games. Make Wojciech Szczesny -9....

not making ravel morrison -10 thats worlds best layers standards... the rest ill have a look at

For Liverpool:

Maybe give Maxi a slight CA increase.(finishing and long shots)
Add Raheem Sterling,
Slight CA and PA increse for Jack Robinson, John Flannagan, Martin Kelly and Adam Morgan. Not too much but just enough given their current form.
Not sure about other clubs but if i realise anything ill let you know. Looking forward to this again mate :D

yep yep most already done :)

Yep, the Liverpool prospect backs definitely need improving.

yep been done mate.. not massively better but abit compared to official update as we got made awful haha

Keep up the good work you have done with the older updates.

Last edited:
Hull City have released four players: Matt Duke, Tijani Belaid, Anthony Gardner and Craig Fagan,
We have also signed Corry Evans from United.
keep up the good work!

Based on last years updates, just to prevent any mistakes on transfers make sure they are confirmed transfers, because I remember last year you made a few slight errors because you thought they were done. Apart from that cant wait the only update for FM that is decent even better than official patch

can you thrash everton's finance a little bit more i think we are sightly rich at the beginning of the second season
can you change it so we get 0 transfer budget?

Arsenal

Lower CA/PA: Rosicky, Bendtner, Almunia, Squillaci, Chamakh
Higer CA/PA: Ramsey, Clichy, Diaby, Walcott, Djourou

Loans IN:
Carlos Vela (at West Bromwich Albion until July 2011)
Armand Traoré (at Juventus until July 2011)
Benik Afobe (at Huddersfield Town until July 2011)
Jay Emmanuel-Thomas (at Cardiff City until July 2011)
Gilles Sunu (at Lorient until July 2011)
Francis Coquelin (at Lorient until July 2011)

Latest Transfers:
Thomas Kraft to Hertha BSC from Bayern Munich Free
Nuri Sahin to Real Madrid from Borussia Dortmund
Bruno César to Benfica from Corinthians on 1 July 2011
Philippe Mexès to AC Milan from Roma
Taye Taiwo to AC Milan from OM

Liverpool -

Suarez - Needs higher Workrate, Teamwork, Influence and Flair. I think also his positioning has been great, but in FM its 7 i think? Higher CA aswell.

Higher CA/PA (? = upto you)
Jack Robinson - CA/PA
Martin Kelly - CA/PA
Flannagan - CA/PA
Skrtel - CA?
Lucas - CA?
Spearing - CA?
Conor Coady - CA/PA

Lower CA/PA
Ngog - CA/PA
Cole - CA

Also transfer to watch which is close is Sylvain Marveaux to Liverpool on a free.

Arsenal

Lower CA/PA: Rosicky, Bendtner, Almunia, Squillaci, Chamakh
Higer CA/PA: Ramsey, Clichy, Diaby, Walcott, Djourou

Loans IN:
Carlos Vela (at West Bromwich Albion until July 2011)
Armand Traoré (at Juventus until July 2011)
Benik Afobe (at Huddersfield Town until July 2011)
Jay Emmanuel-Thomas (at Cardiff City until July 2011)
Gilles Sunu (at Lorient until July 2011)
Francis Coquelin (at Lorient until July 2011)

Latest Transfers:
Thomas Kraft to Hertha BSC from Bayern Munich Free
Nuri Sahin to Real Madrid from Borussia Dortmund
Bruno César to Benfica from Corinthians on 1 July 2011
Philippe Mexès to AC Milan from Roma
Taye Taiwo to AC Milan from OM

You do realise Ramsey has -10 PA? He is good enough as it is with CA aswell, he has only had a couple of matches since he got injured for a year so it would be weird to change that. Clichy higher CA/PA? I disagree, he's no better than he is in FM.

Will take a look at most of them suggestions! :)

but i wont do all if i feel unrealistic

@Kingmatt899 - yep its because last year i released it early cus so mny were requesting it and i trusted a site like goal.com :L NOT AGAIN haha :p

Sky Sports Trnasfer Centre is the best for this. Was a huge fan of your add-on last year LFC, don't know if you remember, but I will try and keep you updated with all things Southampton for you. ;)

So far, we only have a few...

- Promoted to npower Championship
- Jason Puncheon returns from loan at Blackpool
- Dany N'Guessan's loan expires, he returns to Leicester
- Dale Stephens' loan expires, he returns to Oldham Athletic (You might not have even done this one anyway)
- Nigel Adkins, the manager, deserves a nice increase of a few stats. He has been amazing this year
- Adam Lallana and Jose Fonte could do with a hefty PA/CA increase
- Alex Chamberlain should without a doubt be a -9 PA, you might have already done this though

I will try to keep you up to date with the Southampton things. :)

This 47 year old Burton keeper has signed a 1 year contract, can't remember his name though.

If you need to check english managerial changes the LMA website is quite good

Sky Sports Trnasfer Centre is the best for this. Was a huge fan of your add-on last year LFC, don't know if you remember, but I will try and keep you updated with all things Southampton for you. ;)

So far, we only have a few...

- Promoted to npower Championship
- Jason Puncheon returns from loan at Blackpool
- Dany N'Guessan's loan expires, he returns to Leicester
- Dale Stephens' loan expires, he returns to Oldham Athletic (You might not have even done this one anyway)
- Nigel Adkins, the manager, deserves a nice increase of a few stats. He has been amazing this year
- Adam Lallana and Jose Fonte could do with a hefty PA/CA increase
- Alex Chamberlain should without a doubt be a -9 PA, you might have already done this though

I will try to keep you up to date with the Southampton things. :)

yes mate i remember... will look foward to your help ;)

This 47 year old Burton keeper has signed a 1 year contract, can't remember his name though.

kevin poole ;)

If you need to check english managerial changes the LMA website is quite good

alright mate cheers :) my update might be quite outdated from lower leagues tbh

Ravel Morrison and Paul Pogba could do with a slight CA increase.

Lucio pace and accelarion down. Seriously, how can SI justify him being so fast on the game, he is actually quite slow IRL.
Peter Odemwingie CA increase.
Javier Hernandez CA/PA increase.
DJ Campbell CA increase
Charlie Adam CA increase
Cheick Tiote CA increase
Daniel Agger injury proneness 20
Leighton Baines CA increase.
André Villas Boas CA/PA increase.
Vincent Kompany CA increase.

Last edited:
Liverpool -

Suarez - Needs higher Workrate, Teamwork, Influence and Flair. I think also his positioning has been great, but in FM its 7 i think? Higher CA aswell.

Higher CA/PA (? = upto you)
Jack Robinson - CA/PA
Martin Kelly - CA/PA
Flannagan - CA/PA
Skrtel - CA?
Lucas - CA?
Spearing - CA?
Conor Coady - CA/PA

Lower CA/PA
Ngog - CA/PA
Cole - CA

Also transfer to watch which is close is Sylvain Marveaux to Liverpool on a free.

Agree with all except for Skrtel. Any way of making Dan Agger more injury prone and increase Pacheco slightly, he was great for Norwich. Make Glen Johnson better at left-back aswell.

Status
Not open for further replies.