LFCMarshall's Summer 2011 Update + Release Dates

Status
Not open for further replies.
Liverpool are frustrating me on your update, and I guess it will be the same for FM12. There isn't really a weakness in the team anymore, which is great... but at the same time it also means I'm having a really hard think about where we need to sign players for still. Just perhaps a question of quality rather than depth if you're aiming to win the prem in the first season like I am... ANy suggestions Marshall?

get an out and out winger on the right as back up, Hazard maybe
then another CB maybe needed with carra getting older and coates still young, Gary Cahill id suggest

also another CM since raul meireles left.. Marchisio is an option

get an out and out winger on the right as back up, Hazard maybe
then another CB maybe needed with carra getting older and coates still young, Gary Cahill id suggest

also another CM since raul meireles left.. Marchisio is an option

Cheers, I've started looking in the same areas as you're suggesting, Hazard is a definite, hadn't thought of Marchisio defo gonna try and sign. I think I'm going to leave the defence alone, I'm using Skrtel as cover for Carra and there's always Kelly to fit in here and there. Maybe in need of a ball playing defender with a left foot to cover Agger when he trips over a blade of grass and is inevitably injured for the rest of the season.

*EDIT scrap that, I'm a ********, I forgot all about Danny Wilson in the reserves.

haha yep on fm you gotta strong defence, in real life i still think its suspect, ]

dont think wilson can step up to big level and think coates will take alot of time, that leaves 3 CB's with an injury prone agger and a 'getting older' carragher...

monotlivo is another option for cm

haha yep on fm you gotta strong defence, in real life i still think its suspect, ]

dont think wilson can step up to big level and think coates will take alot of time, that leaves 3 CB's with an injury prone agger and a 'getting older' carragher...

monotlivo is another option for cm

On my City save, Danny Wilson in 2014 doing awesome. One of the best CBs. But that is on 11.3.
Collio, you should get Cahill.

On my City save, Danny Wilson in 2014 doing awesome. One of the best CBs. But that is on 11.3.
Collio, you should get Cahill.

yea wilson in game will be a top defender, im on about in real life... dont think he can make the step up

one simple question, as im new to FM.
do i have to put this in my documents, and create a new folder(i dont have one) named Editor Data? and do i need to start a new game to get the updates?

one simple question, as im new to FM.
do i have to put this in my documents, and create a new folder(i dont have one) named Editor Data? and do i need to start a new game to get the updates?

you have to put the file here: Documents/ SI / FM11 / Editor data <--- create this folder if you don't have it.

and yes, you have to start a new game to get the updates.

you working a FM12 now? loved the updates for FM11

there's a starter one out now, but thats only simply that, a 'Starter' update, only 170 changes with loans and free transfers that have happened the last month

Main Update out around Christmas :)

I can't download your Mediafire Link :(. Please reupload :(. Thanks you so much ^^)

Status
Not open for further replies.