LFCMarshall's Summer Transfer update 2010 Across the World V7 Release!

LFCMarshall

YNWA.
Reaction score
Just to let people know that my new v7 update will be out this saturday morning at 9AM

Hugley popular and most downloaded update on the site by quite a distance :)
Even so that 4 people have tried to copy my database and claim its their own and have been caught out :p

3000 More changes since v6 and more leagues done including bulgaria, spain and scotland

My currant v6 is available to download already but is 6 days old so keep that in mind :)

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/downloads.php?do=file&id=3070

Hope you lot are lookin foward to it ;)

did you do the Belgian league (or in one of your other versions)?

so is all your updates going to be like 2weeks apart?

Class update. Keep them coming.

Pretty interested to see United's new homeless striker stats, Carvalho at Madrid, Bellamy to Cardiff (if it goes through) and others.

I Just do CA/PA changes so individual stats are done automatically so i dont change them.... all transfers will eb done if i miss just let me know... sorry belgian league not done yet but im lookin to do it sometime in the future.... updates are usually released between a week or two weeks of the previous one :)

Can you do me a favour to help me play my Norwich game better?

McNamee - AMRLC
Fox - DMC
Smith - MRC

Also add Stephen Fry to the board.

Cheers, don't worry if you can't do it!

Also a good thing would be to remove point deductions!

Good work, bit of a gap between updates though.

Please can we get this on a bit earlier, i was going to start a game tonight, but id rather it be more up to date.

Dont forget Derbyshire season long loan to Brum

Also can you terminate Benitez loan at Brum and send him back to Santos Laguna as i noticed that wasnt done.

Not forgetting all the Blackpool transfers too! 6 or 7 of them.

Can the teams playing in European competitions be updated ?

Litex won the Bulgarian League last season but havent got a place in the Champions League in V6.

@AttheKop - ive done major league teams to go into europe but teams in lower divisions gets really confusing

@bluemarc - all done matey.. i release them with a gap cus some were sayin it too short and they have to keep startin games and some say it should be released sooner :p

@ncfc4lyf1 - yeah sure will do all them :)

You gave Frimpong a bit too much of a PA increase i think mate, he's now apparently going to be a 'quality player' - we haven't seen much of him, SI do their increases over a couple of seasons. Otherwise very good though, also maybe Koscielny a bit of a stat increase? Underrated in FM, just a couple of stats such as strength, heading, athleticism, maybe marking?

Oldham Fan Here

Daryl Flahavan - Loan Expired
Paul Gerrard - Just GK Coach (not player)
Hasney Aljofree - Left club now free agent
Rene Steer - Free Agent
Jim Goodwin - Loan Expired
Danny Whitaker - Chesterfield
Tom Eaves - Bolton
Joe Colbeck - Hereford
------------------------------------
Ins:
M'Voto - Loan 1 year from sunderland
Tounkare - 1 year loan from sunderland
Dean Kelly - 2 year deal irish amateur
-----------------------------------
Simon Corney now chairman
Simon Blitz has left the club
Danny Gazal has left the club

@mawerr - yep all done for v7 :)

@brummy123 - cheers pal ;) will do x

@Joss - frimpong is -9 PA Which is 150-180 depending on how you train him so i think that pretty realistic as he could be a very good player... Kosicielny i will increase but only CA/PA I dotn do individual stats cus they take too long with how many players im changing

I go on holiday tomorrow morning and im back on friday afternoon!
PRIVATE MESSAGE ME any questions and ill reply when i get back friday... any requests also PRIVATE MESSAGE ME :)

---------- Post added at 07:53 AM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 10:36 PM ----------

Keeping bumping this up for me please as im on holiday till friday !

I hope that you are Liverpool fan doesn't mean that you overrated LFC players and underrated Manchester United players :pP

Manchester United:
Some info on Bebe - position AM(RLC)FW(C) also can play as Centre Midfielder. CA about 110, PA -9.
Other changes Javier Hernandez PA -10, Oliver Gill PA -8, Smalling PA -9, Reece Brown PA -9, Rooney CA 190 (higher finishing and long shots) PA 197, Fletcher PA 180, McGinty PA -9, Macheda PA -10, Welbeck PA -10, Diouf PA 170, Jonny Evans PA -10, Rafael and Fabio PA -10.

Other clubs:
Real Madrid: Cristiano Ronaldo PA 197, Benzema PA 190, Oezil PA 190, Canales PA 195.
Man City: Balotelli PA 190, Adam Johnson PA 180.
Arsenal: Wilshere PA 190.
Chelsea: Ramires PA 180, Mikel PA 180.

You did one big mistake... Dejan Skolnik is no't in Nacional from Uruguay but Nacional Madeira (Portugal) ;)

@Taral: Haha, now you overrated Manchester United's players. I mean nobody even heard of Bebe and he should have PA -9?! Johny Evans also can' have PA 10, more like 8, and Rafael is better than Fabio so he shouldn't have PA10. Please be realistic and also Benzema was ***** last year so 190 is too high imho.

Anyway great update, keep up the good work.

Hey Masrhall, OK that's fine. Great update man, KUTGW