LFCMarshall's Summer Transfer update 2010 Across the World V7 Release!

Always use you're updates, top notch, new update have Ozil at Madrid?

Paul Gerrard is now Oldham Part-Time Goalkeeping Coach/Player & Shrewsbury goalkeeping coach.

Bump!!
out tomorrow mornign just got back from holiday :)

---------- Post added at 05:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:17 PM ----------

OUT TOMMOROW 9AM

Any last minute requests you want me too do.? :)

Love your updates and have you made changes like; Robert lewandowski(sp) to borussia dortmund and cesar azpicteula(sp) to marseille

could you make Nikica Jelavic a rangers player please since the deal will be confirmed tommorow

Thanks

just a question, which countries have you done the promotions/relegations?

@AdzKingIV - Oh right... no i havent cus they way overated! rooney 190 CA thats what messi and ronaldo are currently LOL i honestly believe my ratings at min are good enough so not guna change much

@nick main - not sure tbh we do them as we go along haha! most major leagues i think anyway :p

---------- Post added at 06:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:51 PM ----------

@MarkGidman - the lad who helps me does lower leagues in england so he said he done everyhtin but if not he'll do it eventually :)

Hope this aint too late but few role changes to Carlisle...

Graham Kavanagh is now player/asst manager
Dennis Booth is now a scout
Tony Caig has moved from Workington and is player/GK coach

Also Richard Offiong is out on loan to Darlington for one month.

Last edited:
will u update the rangers team with jelavic and weiss in it thanks

Fantastic updates every time. Can't wait for the one tomorrow morning - been waiting all week for it so I can start and then get on with a game :p. 1 thing, is Lacina Traore un-edited or have you edited his CA/PA? (I'd rather him be kept the same but just asking).

Cheers for all the work you put in.

Gignac to OM, Remy's transfer had some complications due as he failed his medical due to his heart problems so don't know if it will happen. They are doing more investigations so we'll see..

Oh and have you made the new Liverpool youngster from Portugal (he was transfered a few days ago from Oldham I think? And Aquliani is apparently off on loan to Juventus with a clause to buy him for a fee of 17M€.

Last edited: