I think if you put the logo is the top left or top right corner, it'd look real good.

Nooo (A) The logo will be the correct way up, a little smaller and just a little in from the border.

Maybe it'll look better if it wasn't on the border at all.

Or maybe just no logo lol

Maybe it'll look better if it wasn't on the border at all.

Or maybe just no logo lol
I think ill take the logo off :p, and just do the no logo version its better so i will be realising a few facepacks soon

The one with No Logo looks neat and tidy

To be honest, I prefer cuts of faces only, without their body and a background showing.

There are two reasons; I think it looks cleaner, and if the player in question moves to another club, you don't have an outdated image of them in the previous kit.

I understand why the style you have chosen to use is popular though, as finding a high-res images of players allowing the face to be zoomed in is difficult compared to other renders/stocks available.

To be honest, I prefer cuts of faces only, without their body and a background showing.

There are two reasons; I think it looks cleaner, and if the player in question moves to another club, you don't have an outdated image of them in the previous kit.

I understand why the style you have chosen to use is popular though, as finding a high-res images of players allowing the face to be zoomed in is difficult compared to other renders/stocks available.
I understand why u prob preffer cut outs but i liked this one more because of its style i am just not a big fan of cut out but i knw wat you mean and i made this from scrantch and i will probably be using these faces on my game but i also diced to share them, also thanx fr your point of view