Resource icon

LI4MS 3321 Haaland 105 Goals in 1 season

Im really not sure where I stand on this.

On the one hand, ive been trying this on holiday mode with a cople of clubs. Up til' october I was 2nd with Spurs, Son 12 goals in 12 games. I was 11th with Nottingham where Brennan Johnson had 6 in 6 (Awoyiyi however, only scored about 3 goals in like 10 games).

Using it with PSG I absolutley smacked Ligue 1. Mbappe scored 24 goals in 9 games (!). PSG had 42 goals in 9 games, which is mental.

And when im using it in a proper save with Spurs. I keep getting these weird results. 2-0 loss to United, barely had a shot on goal. Then at home I beat Southampton 5-1. Then off to Brighton away, lost 3-1 and Kane/son had such low ratings.
And now, playing Arsenal at home im up 4-0 after 30 mins.
Ill keep trying this a bit more, but right now I dont know how it can be such a huge difference.

On the one hand, ive been trying this on holiday mode with a cople of clubs. Up til' october I was 2nd with Spurs, Son 12 goals in 12 games. I was 11th with Nottingham where Brennan Johnson had 6 in 6 (Awoyiyi however, only scored about 3 goals in like 10 games).

Using it with PSG I absolutley smacked Ligue 1. Mbappe scored 24 goals in 9 games (!). PSG had 42 goals in 9 games, which is mental.

And when im using it in a proper save with Spurs. I keep getting these weird results. 2-0 loss to United, barely had a shot on goal. Then at home I beat Southampton 5-1. Then off to Brighton away, lost 3-1 and Kane/son had such low ratings.
Ill keep trying this a bit more, but right now I dont know how it can be such a huge difference.

Yeah it does seem to perform a lot better with elite teams such as PSG and Man City. The results with the average teams are abit more variable as you say. The tactic definitely has room for improvement.

I’m currently working on a 433 that is a lot better for the average teams, I’m currently unbeaten with Brentford after 14 games. City smashed the league with it too. Hopefully I’ll have it uploaded tomorrow at some point.

I used this with Everton - Calvert-Lewin scored 61 league goals first season and has 12 in 6 games this season. Came third in the league, but I am top this season winning my first 6 games. Really impressed with the tactic, will be sticking with it. I might try it with someone like Sheff Wed to see how it goes lower down the leagues.

I used this with Everton - Calvert-Lewin scored 61 league goals first season and has 12 in 6 games this season. Came third in the league, but I am top this season winning my first 6 games. Really impressed with the tactic, will be sticking with it. I might try it with someone like Sheff Wed to see how it goes lower down the leagues.
Well, perhaps the tactic needs a quick and strong striker. Kane isnt exactley rapid

Well, perhaps the tactic needs a quick and strong striker. Kane isnt exactley rapid

Not sure, possibly. I tried it with Isak for Newcastle and he scored a lot too. Lauritsen for Sparta Rotterdam banged in a few as well, so it might well be.

The striker up top scores a lot of goals -

The striker up top scores a lot of goals -
I always find these things interesting. Of the top 5 tactics on your testing list, 4 of them including Promethius failed miserably for me, and 1 did okay. It's the same with 4321 tactics, people always say they smash it with them, but in FM23 I have never found a decent 1 yet.

I always find these things interesting. Of the top 5 tactics on your testing list, 4 of them including Promethius failed miserably for me, and 1 did okay. It's the same with 4321 tactics, people always say they smash it with them, but in FM23 I have never found a decent 1 yet.
Prometheus did well for me getting promoted to premier from league one but then fell away, I can’t find a tactic that works with 2 central defenders rather than defensive ones

Prometheus did well for me getting promoted to premier from league one but then fell away, I can’t find a tactic that works with 2 central defenders rather than defensive ones

I've had a few that do that. There is also one currently called EL TURCO - Bam Bam which has worked well for me too. It's 4 at the back but I can't remember if it is CD's or not.