WHOA!! Very good!!! Like i said in other topic (Lida Vol5. 2nd in table now), this tactic is also done for last patch and i also said that i would like redo set pieces cos long throw is luckily, and a couple other "bugs", got fixed with this patch. Tactic itself is solid and and update didnt change too much match engine, but set pieces needed to be re-done. Very good that you did! I have to start play again and check how did you do them. :) Put it to offical test! That one point higher that i can remember ever done with any tactic with test database. Very very good!! :D **** ive been so busy with everything that i just havent had time to play at all...

This is the best tactic Ive seen using my own method of tactic testing. I use this as a benchmark for my own tactics lol. Good job.

How come this topic is so dead for something at the top of the testing table????

Awesome tactic buddy, tried it & i'm doing awesome with it :)

I made account on this site just to say big tnx to Toni4422 .

Results with this tactics are ridiculous. I am playing in Serbian league (second season) and I have team for 4th-8th place.
In printscreen you can see my actual results for first half :D
It is so broken that I am amazed.

Cheers

Attachments

• 20210718140722_1.jpg
    20210718140722_1.jpg
    248.8 KB · Views: 879
  • 20210718140737_1.jpg
    20210718140737_1.jpg
    152.5 KB · Views: 903
This tactic might as well be a cheat code, it's absolutely absurd. I played as the midtable team Zvezda Saint Petersburg in the Russian 3rd tier and ended up winning every single match in the season, including several double-digit victories.
I can highly recommend getting a CB who is good in the air. Mine scores a goal every other game. He even got a hat-trick once. All from corners.

My players pick up a lot of cards and injuries with this tactic, but it's good enough that even my B-team tends to annihilate everything it touches.

Football Manager 2021 Screenshot 2021.09.17 - 19.10.52.59.png

Football Manager 2021 Screenshot 2021.09.18 - 04.01.05.91.png

Last edited: