Sheriff7

Reaction score
HI this is my story about my fm save journey with Vaduz and liechtenstein (i did this after a great result i had with liechtenstein)...I didnt shedule this so i will start the updates (fotos) from September....... Well first some info for Me,Vaduz and liechtenstein...

My SELF

DSC_0286.thumb.JPG.2576e093572df5ac543140dde10d5180.JPG

Born in Trikala a beautifull city in Greece fun of Olympiakos and i dont know why i love Vaduz and liechtenstein
View attachment 117401View attachment 117399View attachment 117398
VAduz is a Liechtensteinfootball club that plays in the Swiss Football League. The club plays at the national Rheinpark Stadion, which has a capacity of 5,873 when all seated but has additional standing places in the North and South ends of the ground, giving a total stadium capacity of 7,838.[ Vaduz is unique in that it represents its own national association in the UEFA Europa League when winning the domestic cup, whilst playing in another country's league.This is due to Liechtenstein not organizing its own league.
Our squad,transfers and tactics(remember i am in september)
View attachment 117394View attachment 117393View attachment 117377
As you can see we took Randal loan from liverpool,Struna Slovenian wright back (big problem in wright side ) and Avlonitis very good greek Center back.Now in sales as you can see down and right we sell a young prospect we had alexander allzeit for 6 million!!!! to Manchester United (Roma and Milan also want him but the mone they gave was nothing.....
LIECHTENSTEIN
View attachment 117392View attachment 117391
The Liechtenstein national football team (German: Liechtensteinische Fußballnationalmannschaft) is the national football team of the Principality of Liechtenstein and is controlled by the Liechtenstein Football Association. The organisation is known as the Liechtensteiner Fussballverband in German. The team's first match was an unofficial match against Malta in Seoul, a 1–1 draw in 1981. Their first official match came two years later, a 0–1 defeat from Switzerland. Liechtenstein's largest win, a 4–0 win over Luxembourg in a 2006 FIFA World Cup qualifier on 13 October 2004, was both its first away win ever and its first win in any World Cup qualifier. Liechtenstein suffered its biggest ever loss in 1996, during qualification for the 1998 FIFA World Cup, with an 11–1 thrashing at the hands of Macedonia, the result also being Macedonia's largest ever win to date.
And here is national team squad pooll and tactics we are going to use
View attachment 117389View attachment 117388View attachment 117387
Marcel buchel,Peter Jehle and wieser(who has wrong possition in game) are our key players and ofcourse Yanick Frick is a great prospect.......
Season expectations ; 1)Swiss Superleague: Ofcourse avoid relegation
2) Liechtensteiner cup:Ofcourse win it to play EL next year!!
3) Europa league:If i could reach 3rd quilifier i would be very happy
4) World cup quilifiers:Well not get humiliated and try to get as much points we can
FICTURE TIME!!!Well as i said i didnt shedule that so i played some games before make this topic...
HERE
View attachment 117386
In EL we had some great results and we lose only in last match of play of round from Sassuolo(This MATRI guy :-S) In Swiss league we didnt start well because i made rotation for european matches but now we have 11 points seven from last St Gallen and 4 from Basel????And now the better part NATIONAL TEAM first maches LOOK what we did to Spain
View attachment 117385View attachment 117384View attachment 117383

I think thi is my best result ever in fm and a great start with national team!!!Well this is my story until now hope you like it and forgive me because yhis is the first time i do this...
After a month we did this....
View attachment 117382
The bad think with this is that no one will believe me..0-3 against FYROM and 3rd in group!!
1st SEASON PREVIEW..
View attachment 117381View attachment 117378
Very very good
season and we end 3rd!!!We won liechtensteiner cup(beat eschen mauren in final)so we play in EL next year also Basel with a great second round finished 2nd(in 1round was last!!)
TRANSFERS
View attachment 117397
We sign free Xatziisaias,mystakidis,Rinaldi and Ronaldinio!!(for 6 months he retired)and we sell Turkes for 7 milion in Celta!!
NATIONAL TEAM
View attachment 117380View attachment 117379View attachment 117376
After a great start we lose all world cup quilifiers games but we played very well also we won faroe islands in friendly.....
Also with Vaduz our finances was great so we shedule upgrade of our training and youth facilities ;-)...
After some days......
View attachment 117375View attachment 117374
Another Great result with national team....Well this is my story until now..Hope you like it.... ;-)
Second season
View attachment 116418View attachment 116417View attachment 116416
[FONT=&quot]5ith in league,semi final in liechtensteiner cup an in EL we knocked out again from sassuolo in playof [/FONT]
mad0235.gif
[FONT=&quot] at least we upgrade youth and training facilities.....
[/FONT]
View attachment 116415
NATIONAL TEAM
View attachment 116414View attachment 116413View attachment 116412View attachment 116411
[FONT=&quot]Again 2 great results and we finished 4th with 13 points who is Liechtensteins record!!!!!And ofcourse then this hapened....
[/FONT]
View attachment 116410View attachment 116409View attachment 116408
[FONT=&quot]We moved up 11 places in 88 place who is national team best position ever!!!In past i managed all small nations (San Marino,Andorra,Liechtenstein again)but never i had so many good results from the first quilifiers!!This fifa ranking give us hopes for euro quilifiers....[/FONT]
icon_smile.gif

Last edited: