kevj1977

Reaction score
Wow.
I am four games into the start of the season, and my Arsenal team were struggling to find goals, neither Eduardo, Bendtner or Van Persie were really shining.
I bought Liedson from Sporting CP for £4.5mill and in his first game scored a hat-trick!
looks to be a really good buy, only down side is that he is 31..

there are already a few threads on this if im not wrong.... i would suggest that you search the forums before you post ^^)

anyway, he is a good buy

the other threads are about him on FM09, this if FM10 he could of been bad on this game clearly hes doing a good job but im kinda like wenger i 1 aspect i dont like signing players over 28 although if i can get them for free or cheap and my scouts/assistant says hes a must buy i will prob buy them but unless they still do an irreplaceable job for me i norm try to sell players who are 29-30 as i want to try to make as much money as i can b4 they start going downhill

good stuff, he is a really good player if he gets played right...shame he's getting on.

he's quality, i got him in 09 and scored like nearly 20 when I bought him in January
He looks just as good this year
only problem is; he's old

on my FM10 game hes been signed for chelsea (b4 embargo) and hes scored somthing like 7 in 5 if he keeps that up im quite sure he will get an international call lol

What position do you play him as? Poacher? Advanced Forward? Complete Forward? I got him on loan for my Villa team.

At minimum I would say 2 good seasons out of him as long as he steers clear of injuries.

I signed him, quality player, even at 31. Quality over age for me. I play him as complete forward, scored 32 in 35 for Fiorentina.

he is the one striker i always recommend, for around 5 mil and the goals he scores he is a bargain along with martin palermo for about 1mil