Lietchstenstein Cup - looking for info

zylya

Reaction score
Hi guys,

I've been playing around with the Advanced Panel and have created a stand-alone Liechtenstein Cup which mirrors the actual competition this year, so 16 teams over 5 rounds, although I ordered it by reputation rather than the last 4 semi-finalists (which I might try and change later on) as the latest seeds, as well as allowing the winner to gain Liechtenstein's Europa League place. It runs on its own, but you can't play any teams, so it works best alongside the Swiss leagues, if you want to play as Vaduz and have some cup competition as well as earning your shot in Europe.

Anyway, I intend to release it for download, but I want to get some Prize Money/TV Money if it's relevant. Was just wondering if anyone had any information or somewhere I could find it. The official site is LFV - Liechtensteiner Fussballverband: Home if anyone speaks German, I don't know if that has any information?

Anyway, if someone could help me out that would be much appreciated, otherwise I'll just have to try and work out a fair amount for it.