Keith

Reaction score
iv decided to start my first story with man utd lads.iv read the story advice and i will do montly updates and i will only do my big match previews for big games.hope u lads follow
Keith

LIFE AFTER RONALDO

Manchester united have announced Keith herrity as their new manager.Keith will have to replace united superstar Cristano ronaldo who left to madrid for 80m in the summer.United chairman david gill has told sky sports news that keith herrity will have a healthy transfer kitty to work with.

Tevez and Ronaldo both left united in the summer

Good luck mate, definetly following as your stories are always interesting ;)

Good luck, I'll be following.

Two New Signings!!

Wilson Palcios signs for united for a fee believed to be in the region of 25million

Herrity is a big fan of wilson and he has dubbed him the next roy keane for united

18 year old tenage sensation mario balotelli signs for united for 30million

herrity has backed the 18yr old superstar to challange for a first team spot this year and believes he can handle the pressure of his 30m price tag

Cristano Ronaldo tribute

196 apps (84 goals)

3 league titles
1 fa cup
2 league cups
1 champions league
1 world club cup
1 community shield

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nWWpYOqiEJs&feature=related"]YouTube- Cristiano Ronaldo-The Unstopable Player[/ame]

Good signings there.
£30M for Balotelli is a bit much though don't you think?
£25M for Palacios aswell. Bit pricey.

Fair enough. Anymore targets?

Two New Signings!!

Wilson Palcios signs for united for a fee believed to be in the region of 25million

Herrity is a big fan of wilson and he has dubbed him the next roy keane for united

18 year old tenage sensation mario balotelli signs for united for 30million

herrity has backed the 18yr old superstar to challange for a first team spot this year and believes he can handle the pressure of his 30m price tag

Balotelli?
Cool!
I tried 2 buy him for 25m with Chelsea(before the patch),but then i bought Villa....
And then i started a new game cus new patch was released.
LOL :D

David Beckham signs for united for free

Beckhams contract was running out in december so man utd boss keith herrity swooped in quickly to land the former united mega star.

La galaxy officals are said to be furious with united for the way they handled the deal.

herrity " beckham is a great player and is a fan favourite here at old trafford he is a great proffesional and this is a great signing for the club.Herrity ADDED their Will BE NO MORE transfer activity in the summer windows.

Beckham will join up with his new team mates in january.

Fair enough. Anymore targets?
Well m8...
I just wanna say smth about ur signature...
Tevez said that he wanted 2 leave man utd...
And u say that hes "Money Grabbing *****"...
Well...
Hes not...
Ronaldo is....

he signature us funny, and correct but lets not stray, good luck kieth mate

If the players are there that you think can do a job for you then you've gotta buy them :p Nice signings Keith, Palacios will do a great job for you

Well m8...
Well...
Hes not...
Ronaldo is....

Stay on topic and dont be spamming threads.

Two good signings BTW

Well m8...
Well...
Hes not...
Ronaldo is....

He is still a money-grabbing *****. He could have gone to Liverpool and played Champions League football. Or even Chelsea for that matter. But instead he went to a club that isn't playing in any European competitions this season and has probably the most money in the world. Therefore, he is a money grabbing *****.

Ronaldo on the other hand won everything there was to win at Manchester United, as did Tevez. However, Ronaldo went to a club that is in the top European competition, and is one of the best teams in their division. He is arguably the best footballer in the world at the moment and went to another big club, not for money but to "fulfill a childhood dream".

Now I've made my point, lets not spam Keith's story anymore.

He is still a money-grabbing *****. He could have gone to Liverpool and played Champions League football. Or even Chelsea for that matter. But instead he went to a club that isn't playing in any European competitions this season and has probably the most money in the world. Therefore, he is a money grabbing *****.

Ronaldo on the other hand won everything there was to win at Manchester United, as did Tevez. However, Ronaldo went to a club that is in the top European competition, and is one of the best teams in their division. He is arguably the best footballer in the world at the moment and went to another big club, not for money but to "fulfill a childhood dream".

Now I've made my point, lets not spam Keith's story anymore.
Man shut up and stop spamming Keith's thread. If he wanted your opinion he would of asked.

You should buy Juan Manuel Vargas and sell Nani,Vargas won player of the season for me as Man Utd on Fm10