richards8610

Reaction score
I'm into my 6th season at the helm of Middlesbrough, so I thought i'd give you a quick round up of seasons past and start my story.

2009/10
Finished 2nd behind newcastle, who stole the league
moz-screenshot-2.png

2010/11
Finished 17th just 4 points above relegation, found the season tough with only 8 wins scoring just 39.

2011/12
Improvement, finishing 14th scoring a repectable 56, life here becoming much easier.

2012/13
This could be seen as the season that could of been for Middlesbrough, far too many draws, winning only 11, drawing 14 and losing 13, managing to reach 13th, still on the climb up the table.

2013/14
Huge improvement this season, finishing 9th in the table and winning some silverware (the league cup), after having to play some difficult teams in the cup and managing to beat Arsenal 3-0 in the final. Spent much of the first half of the season in european qualification places, but due to a lot of bad results towards end of the season, dropping down to 9th.

2014/15
This is where we catch up, 8 games into the season, finding myself in 4th place behind the 3 teams which have dominated the league for many seasons, Man U, Man City and Chelsea.
The season opener was a very dull 0-0 draw with Liverpool, followed by a 1-0 defeat to the might of Chelsea. In the mean time, beating both HJK and Brondby in the Euro cup qualifiers to get through to the Group stage. The draw was cruel, getting Valencia, Anderlecht and Metalurg in group J, I may be able to ****** 2nd place. This was followed by two victories, the most important being 1-0 against rivals Sunderland. Confidence was high, and then came the trip to wolves, where my team saw a shattering 3-2 defeat. The first group stage game was against the best team in the group, Valencia, we duly were beaten 2-0 by the spanish team. Confidence was low, but with the next two games, 6 points was truly deserved with victories over both Leicester (5-0) and Ispwich (4-0). Since then I have not lost a game, including in Europe, drawing the game with Anderlecht, and beating Metalurg 3-1, these were accompanied by two great wins over Man City (3-0) and Everton (3-1).

Middlesbrough are now unbeatin in 6 games in all competitions, can this run carry on.