Life without Sir Alex

Jun 25, 2009
Even as a Man City fan, I would be stupid to say I dont respect Sir Alex, this man has built numerous squads at United, has 2 Champions Leagues and countless domestic trophies. Gentlemen, share your feeling...and also your opinions on the next man to take the helm.....Jose?:D

May 1, 2009
Well Mourinho has declared his interest today - if United want him. He is now the bookies third favourite to take over with Moyes at 3/1 and O'Niell at 4's.

Wilsonrtf

Jul 24, 2009
But did Ferguson quit? Or is he just planning to retire at the end of the season (those were the news I saw, at least)?

TeamTom

Jan 7, 2009
I reckon Jose will take it should the place come up...I can see Moyes staying at Everton for a long time to come so I don't think he will take it.

tomomate

Oct 2, 2008
don't think he's said anything about quiting. just mourinho declarin his interest. be tough act to follow. the most successful British manager of all time. think it'll be O'Neill to try his hand at it myself

cjackson11

Banned
Dec 12, 2008
utd will be lucky to have the services of jose. he is the 2nd best manager in the world currently behind sir alex. he is the best sutible replacement but i think utd may keep it within i.e someone like steve bruce,roy keane etc

nah444

Apr 22, 2009
It has to be Jose... No one else in the world is good enough to take over from SAF.

Danny

Staff member
Jan 2, 2009
You guys going to think i am madddd but i think that it will be giggs who takes over from saf

sherry85

Jul 29, 2009
Even as a Man City fan, I would be stupid to say I dont respect Sir Alex, this man has built numerous squads at United, has 2 Champions Leagues and countless domestic trophies. Gentlemen, share your feeling...and also your opinions on the next man to take the helm.....Jose?:D
I don't think that anyone can take place of sir alex....no one can ....I just love this guy;)

Last edited:
Jul 24, 2009
Fergies always said as long as his health and drive for the game are there he'll stay in charge....
and with owen on a 2 year contract and the likes ofmacheda, rafael,fabio,anderson, nani and obertan all still progressin'...I can't see him quittin'

Hope Jose or Queiroz take over tho'.

cainavfc

May 5, 2009
gonna be a hard job to take over from sir alex i think the only person who could do it is jose or maybe capello if he would leave england

owen7

Jul 30, 2009
Hmm, well as a United fan myself, I think they would keep it like in the club if you know what I mean, like Bruce, Keane etc. But I'd rather it be Jose when Sir Alex steps down.