elasticspy26

Reaction score
View attachment 619854

Life without Suarez

Sky sports news:
Presenter: Breaking news! Liverpool FC and police have released a joint statement:
All those involved with liverpool Football club would like to express their condolences
to the Rodgers family.
At around 6AM at Melwood, the teams training facilities, Police were called to an incident involving a player and Mr Rodgers.
Whilst we cannot release names, the incident involved a player biting Mr Rodgers throat and severed the wind pipe.
Paramedics was called to the scene, but were unable to save the victim, the cause is unknown but we will update you as we uncover new facts.
That is all we can say at this time, the family have requested privacy from the press and both Liverpool FC and Liverpool police would like to extend their condolences to the family, at this tragic time.

5 Days later

Liverpool appoint a new manager

Liverpool today have announced a new manager to take the place of the late Brendan Rodgers: Unknown manager Daniel Bayliss.
Daniel is said to be feeling great pleasure in being named new Liverpool manager and cannot wait to get started.

/intro

This is a story where I will be selling suarez (hence the name) and seeing what I can accomplish. I took inspiration after the calamity of the Italy v Uruguay game where Suarez is appearing to bite/headbutt chiellini, and given the fact he has bit players in the past, its a bit of tongue in cheek humor, and letting my imagination run wild to see how far I can take the backstory. So I apologize to any Suarez fans.

I may get the first update out tonight, but seeing as I have work at 4AM BST, I will be starting updates tomorrow.

this is using LFCMarshall's update.

Well in context with your story, Suarez would be arrested and won't be able to play football in those lines of events. So you won't be able to sell him for cash. :p

Don't you think this is stupid in what you have put about Brendan rogers you want 2 get a grip and grow up for f--- sake

as i said... its a tongue in cheek humor back story, if you dont understand what that is, then please kindly do as you suggested and get a grip, oh and before you accuse me of being a "jealous" manchester united, chelsea, arsenal or everton fan.. i support coventry city, so no, liverpool does not have a direct impact on my footballing life.

Last edited:
Well in context with your story, Suarez would be arrested and won't be able to play football in those lines of events. So you won't be able to sell him for cash. :p

true, but who said its suarez ;)

his biting antics just gave me the idea, could be a feral dog for all i know at the moment :p

Don't you think this is stupid in what you have put about Brendan rogers you want 2 get a grip and grow up for f--- sake

Jeez dude, chill with the melodrama. It's a story, Allow him some creative licence.

Pre season update

A good pre-season in terms of results, though to be honest it was more about getting the players in and the staff members

View attachment 366467
some good wins, though my 2 big friendlies, against bigger teams (SLB and AC Milan) disappointing to say the least. Considering that we are in the Champions League this season against teams of that caliber and higher, we need to pull our socks up!

Trasnfers:
Transfers were interesting, seeing that Liverpool can once again attract big names, and with £40m to spend from the board, however not a massive amount on wages, left me with selling some players purely to free wages :(

View attachment 366468

I was pleased with the players we did sign, however £14m for Caulker might say that is a little too much, but he is a player I enjoy managing, it was a given that I would sign him.

Ashley Cole people may question, but with Emre Can and Enrique my only notable left backs, Ashley was the right call.

Police have suspect in mind

It has been announced today that police have a suspect in mind for the murder of Brendan Rodgers, Mike Tyson.
Tyson, who has a history of biting people, especially their ears, was in Liverpool preparing to travel to Bolton to a boxing reality show, is also an avid fan of Everton FC.

Last season when Liverpool beat Everton 4-0 many Everton fans were left feeling angry, anxious and had a **** for Rodgers blood, Football rivalries run deep after all. some fans however have been left in shock that such a high profile fan has been put in the polices crosshairs.

Police are not willing to make a statement currently, and it is not expected to hear something for a few months due to the high profile nature of the case.

Current Liverpool boss Daniel Bayliss, who has been criticized by many for the sale of Luis Suarez, is keen to see that Rodgers work doesn't fade out and is planning on dedicating every champions league game to Rodgers.

NOTE: the next update will be at some point today, where I will be doing august and september, maybe october as well, depending on how real life treats me! AGAIN!! i feel the need to make it clear,

THIS IS A TONGUE IN CHEEK BACK STORY

I have had someone moan about me killing off Brendan Rodgers, i have 2 points to make on that:
1. as someone who is reviving a giant on their knees, would they honestly get rid of rodgers? after last season? NO! so how could i get around that? either go with "rodgers resigns" which seems to be the norm from what stories i have read... or go with a different take on it, make a few laugh and give me a chance to let my imagination run wild??

2. Dont like the idea of Rodgers being killed off? DONT READ THIS STORY! its that simple folks, i am doing this story as a way to get back into football manager after finding FM14 stale and a bit bland. I am not forcing you to read this!!!, I have had my say, if this bothers people, then get in touch with an admin who will get in touch with me.