Status
Not open for further replies.

fmdownloader

Banned
Reaction score
' My challenge: To gain promotion to Liga BBVA. (Top Spanish Division)
I have been appointed at Mijas in Spanish Regional 4.

CB_San_Francisco_de_Asis__Mijas_Costa_-logo-3F3B176007-seeklogo.com.gif

I hope to conquer Europe by 2027/28 Season, It will be hard, but if I get the right budjets, I may succeed!
Thanks to http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/downl...o=file&id=1708 for the additional leagues!

Now for the Story...

The Mijas Board have chosen to take former sunday league player Joshua Creighton to control them, Founded in 1930, the team have failed to win any trophies. Manager Joshua Creighton, wants to change that history and wants to get them into Liga BBVA by 2021!

Alberto Lozano, one of the best players on the team, and Creighton has said he wants to sign players of a better standard to him!

In a recent interview, Creighton said "I will be involved in all area's of the club, as this is important to gain promotion. He aslo said he doesn't expect to get promoted this season, but next season will be the year!"

There is speculation that some newspapers are expecting them to finish 21st, which is second bottom. With no relegation, there are odds that they will finish in the top 7 at 200-1
which is not bad seeing the teams reputation.

Reported by Jonathon Dominguez

(Guys this is my first ever thread, so please don't critisize, also I hope this is all done correctly, sorry if it isn't, this is my first attempt.)

why did u send me a pm askin me to close this thread i am not a mod as much as i want to be

Status
Not open for further replies.