Liga Royale - Rich Fantasy League in El Salvador

Mitza8

Reaction score
Description:
I have first started this project when I was playing FM 13. I felt it's time to move on, so I created it for FM 16 and thought that it would be nice to share it.
Liga Royale is a top-tier league based in El Salvador, that replaces the former Salvadorean Primera. The old first league is now Royale's second, and the former second league is now the third. It is ranked 4th in the world and the teams have pretty high reputations as well.
There are 16 teams in the league, playing on a 2-round system, with the normal winter/summer transfer windows.

Features:
  • 16 teams created from scratch;
  • Each team has its own stadium and unique colors;
  • Each team has its own logo;
  • Bumped the youth rating in El Salvador and a couple more countries;
  • Derbies and team rivalries;
  • Realistic youth recruitment ratings and facilities for every team ( a rich team would have a lesser rating while a weaker team can produce star players);
  • Added a manager and an assistant manager to every team, based on their reputation. The managers have been picked from the unemployed list;
  • Added some random staff ( not many though ) to the teams, such as a good chief scout / head physio / head of youth development;
  • Huge league position prize money / TV revenues.

Side Notes:

1. No team has any players, but you can check "add players to playable teams". This will add a lot of useless players but there will also be 180+ PA young stars.
2. You can check "add key staff", though the AI-controlled teams will pick their own.
3. Some youth ratings in the world have been altered, along with some young stars' PAs that i felt they were not right.
4. In the first transfer window, the top teams in the league might get players with ridiculous wages ( 11m / year for a 150 CA ). This is mainly because they have huge wage budgets and, as they have no players, every player will be considered as "key". Since the players ask for bigger wages the bigger the budget is ( FM system, can't do anything ), they will get huge demands . Doesn't happen very often though.
5. Please let me know if you find any bugs, also I'm open to suggestions

Installation Guide:
1. Download the .rar
2. Extract the editor data in Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2016\editor data
3. Extract the El Salvador folder in Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2016\graphics\logos\north america.
If you don't have the folders, create them

Changelog:
V 1.0
-Released

Download Link
Download Link 2

Last edited: