Welcome!

FM Base has been serving the Football Manager community for nearly two decades and we're keen to ensure that we are here for two decades more.

Become a part of our community today, and you'll quickly realise that the Football Manager community is the best community.

Register

Lightning hits football pitch (Colombia)

nlx

Reaction score
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V94rrOEPVYg"]YouTube - Rayo cae en partido entre La Equidad y Atlético Nacional. Apertura 2011 de Colombia[/ame]

and lol about this photo in some greek club their program leaflet about Man City spending so much

Reaction score
1. the game should probably not have started
2. Once the lightning hits the pitch, why are they standing around on the sidelines which is still part off the pitch? Get off the pitch and indoors. Electric current doesn't top at the touchline.

Very lucky someone didn't die

Reaction score
LOL! tbh on the City picture I didn't see Waldo until the second time I looked hahaha.

Reaction score
I couldn't see the bolt itself, just a flash. The same thing happened about a month ago in a training session and killed a physio in Argentina actually. The accent of the Colombian players cracks me up though, I can hardly understand it.

Great photo of ManCity.