razwy_20

Reaction score
I'm loking to do a story in Ligue 1, but cannot decide who to play.

1. Olympique Marseille

2. Olympique Lyon

3. Lille

4. Nantes

Can you help me with some votes? I don't know how to put those icon where you can vote, but you can write your opinions. Poll will close at 10 PM tonight. Hope i get some votes until then.

Think i'll have a go with OM, due the fact that they play in the Champions League and it looks like no one wants to vote. :(

Yes i know, because i don't know how to put one. :(
I think underneath when you create the thread there is a box to tick to add a poll and then once you have finished writing up the start and click enter it will direct you to the poll part.

I ticked that box but nothing happened. Anyway, i will wait to see if anyone preffers a team. :)

I ticked that box but nothing happened. Anyway, i will wait to see if anyone preffers a team. :)
Lyon, bit of a fallen giant in recent years after being so much fun on fm a few years back. have a lot of good youth coming through

I played with Lille in 2012....I was unstoppable....good team, fun too play with them....so my vote goes to them

They're not on your list but Saint-Ettienne have always been a brilliant save for me. Fallen Giant, decent youth setup, European football and Kurt Zouma! Only downside is no Aubameyang this year but they're still worth a look. Ive started a Marseille save this time and am enjoying that too. Would have gone for Monaco but waaaay too easy this year.

Would enjoy reading a Lyon save, they have a pretty good setup and as someone said, are a bit of a fallen giant. It'd be nice for someone to take them back to the top. I'm in the process of a Marseille story at the moment, so would be interested in how you handled them as well.

I was thinking about Bordeaux as well, but i think i will do a Marseille one, because i'm attracted by Champions League. :)