Ligue des Capitales - Be An Owner - Interested?

CrookdMoe

Reaction score
Ligue des Capitales - Be an Owner

So as I work on my Be a Player story. I have been thinking of another fun idea. This time, it would be a Own a Club. This thread is to gauge the forum members' interest and will hopefully expand on the idea as I go along creating the league. I would love to make this work with 16 teams.

- Birth of LdC -
16 Private Members (Owners) join forces to create the most dominant league the world has ever seen. This Private Federation opened their headquarters in Valleta, Malta.

1. Headquarters: Valleta, Malta
2. EUFA Coefficient: Starting @ 0.875
3. All Teams will be under the Maltese Rules for European Club Competition.
4. Private Owners, Rich Owners... Sugar Daddy's Everywhere.

- League Basic Structure -

1. 16 Teams from 16 of Europe's Capitals based on their nation's reputation:
Austria, Belgium, Croatia, Czech Republic, England, France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Russia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland and Turkey.

2 Divisions: Teams are Randomly Placed:
Division 1: 10 Teams
Division 2: 6 Teams

3. 4 Competitions:
Ligue des Capitales I
Ligue des Capitales II
Ligue de Coupe (FA Cup)
Coupe des Coupes (Super Cup)

4. All Teams Start on Same Level:
Moral, Reputation, Money, Stadium Capacity, etc.

5. Owners will create their clubs based on info needed:
Name, Colors, Stadium Names, Tactic Preferences, etc.

6. U20 Squad:
Every Team will have a U20 Squad. The U20 Tournament will follow the Senior's League Schedule.

I'd be up for this, never tried something like this before, but sounds interesting :)

Would like to join also

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good turn out. I will work into creating the league and see what works best.

I was think of something different though:

Have 1 Top League split into 2 Groups (East and West). Groups play against each team in their respective Groups. Top 4 in each group will move on to the 'second' round. That second round will be played as a League format and the top team will be deemed League Champion.

This is going to be complicate to create and might not be feasible, but i think it would be cool to try. If not, I will stick to the traditional 2 Divisions as mentioned in opening post.