Ligue des Capitales - Be An Owner - Interested?

I'll get mine done tomorrow when I can, away over the weekend though so I won't be available as my phone refuses to work with this forum. Should there be any problems, I'm happy for you to improvise.

Doh just sent my list with numbers requested. Will add more and resend in a bit.

Sent an updated list with a few more choices.

Alright guys, all list that were sent in by PM have been updated. I still have 1 team to send in their list. GodFish has already advised me to wait until tomorrow.

With many teams going for the same Managers and Players, I will be doing some random draws. It wont be a straight forward draw. Will explain once it is done. :)

Alright guys, all list that were sent in by PM have been updated. I still have 1 team to send in their list. GodFish has already advised me to wait until tomorrow.

With many teams going for the same Managers and Players, I will be doing some random draws. It wont be a straight forward draw. Will explain once it is done. :)
Looking forward to start this, hopefully 'The Nights Watch' will get some solid players :)

I'm keeping my fingers crossed that I get anyone of my top 3 picks as Manager (although not to fussed if I don't get number 2). As for players I went for age more than experience in the hope that they improve so I could end up with an interesting squad.