Ligue des Capitales - Birth of a Power League

I just managed to read through all this! great stuff and a great idea!

After their latest title I'm going to be supporting the mighty Netherlands FC - I have ordered 4,000 shirts to show my support!

Milano
Maurizio Domizzi sacked on 19th January
Anatolyi Tymoschuk signed on 2nd February

Haha, sack our manager on my birthday and sign a player I used to love on FM as a replacement!

Come on Anatolyi! Finally get some consistant wins for Milano!

I just managed to read through all this! great stuff and a great idea!

After their latest title I'm going to be supporting the mighty Netherlands FC - I have ordered 4,000 shirts to show my support!

Wohoo! :D

One day the Wool will stop the yoyo (hopefully at the top of the league), missing out on European competion (probably due to overspending the season before) was a body blow two seasons back which lead to Roberto and the squad failing in the league. The club really need to address the issue of moral between seasons clearly the constant sacking of the manager is not helping. Fingers crossed that with the young Belgian between the sticks mid-table respectability becomes the norm and a manager lasts for more than a season and a half.

Argonaut FC really did a solid turn around, hope to see them keep it up

I'll be happy if White Wool Utd can find some consistency over the next few seasons. I'm not holding much hope but a couple of season's of finishing mid-table with an odd cup run would be a good start (oh and the board not getting rid of the manager at the first sign of trouble).

White Wool die-hard fans aren't looking forward to next season after a reasonable season last time out the fans have the feeling the team will once more show how inconsistent they are. It's a tough life being a White Wool Utd supporter.

there's a few players in more than one Best XI - they do get round. Some of the names we've been able to attract are huge

Are the White Wool Board finally realising that to stay near the top you have to spend or are they just replacing old players with over priced ****. Only time will tell. At least this time they aren't predicted to finish 16th, which indicates they will finish 16th and sack the manager. Call this person a cynic but I've seen it happen so many times with the Wool. Hold on since when did the Wool qualify for the Europa League!!!!!!

Happy with the signing of Leandro Paredes, hopefully he'll serve The Crows well.

Sorry for the delay in season 11 results. Was tired by the time i get to it. So postponed it for tonight. Hold on tight. :)