Reaction score
Rudi garcia resigns
"i regret to announce that i have tendered my resignation as i feel i am a better manager and will get a job at a better club"

Chris Barber signs for Lille
after a ringing endorsment from England winger Joe Cole Lille go for english manager and his friend Chris barber
"after sitting on the dole que for ages i decided to do my coaching badges and i applied for lots of jobs then Joe gave me a call and said the chariman wants to meet me. so i flew to France and met with him and we discussed what i would do for the team and we talked for hours over many glasses of wine and he offered me the job which i said yes"

Pre season--
lille 5 vs reserves 0
Lille 1 vs feyanoord 1
Rostock 0 vs Lille 2
St Pauli 2 vs Lille 2
Lille 3 vs Sporting(POR)
Lille 0 Cruzerio 3
Torhout 0 vs Lille 1

French Super CUP

OM vs Lille
"my 1st competitive game in charge.....god i am nervous, but i believe in the players and know that the
y will do me proud"

View attachment 209698
Great win for the team and i am delighted with how we played.particulaly Playmaker eden hazard who scored a brilliant goal and i wll say this to every club in europe hands off...

August results
View attachment 209699View attachment 209701View attachment 209703View attachment 209702View attachment 209700

Month review
League position 9th
player of the month Eden Hazard
Game of the month---French super cup​

September update

St Ettiene 0 vs Lille 1
View attachment 210677
A pleasing win here. i thought we should have won by alot more but we just could not find the net.

Champions league group
FC Porto
Trabzonspor
Villereal
Lille.

Lille 2 vs Villereal 0
View attachment 210681

A good champions legaue debut for me although we did not dominate the game we did play very well particulaly in defence.

Lille 2 vs Sochous-montbe 0
View attachment 210683

3 wins on the spin and looking good for the wins..next up a daunting trip to bourdeux

Bourdeux 1 vs Lille 1
View attachment 210678
well a luckey break here. i have to be honest we did not deserve a point,but i will take this

Lille 4 vs FC Lorient 0
View attachment 210680

what a return to winning ways and this after Eden Hazard was not playing after the playmaker was injured for 6 weeks with a broken arm.

Champions League match day 2
Trabzonspor 2 vs Lille 2
View attachment 210682
a fair result to be honest both teams played well and deserved a share of the points and this makes the porto game a must win to keep top spot in the group
View attachment 210684

League Table
View attachment 210679

sorry i have not been updating in a while but i have just been playing it and forgetting to update t6he story side of it,but i will show you where i am upto at the moment...

here are the fixtures and as you can see we have had a very good time of it notching up many wins.
View attachment 212964
Leauge table
View attachment 212962
as you can see here we are sitting pretty in 2nd place a massive 10 points ahead of 3rd place a we have not conceded in 6 league games winning 6
Player stats
View attachment 212963
Champions league final group stage
View attachment 212961

Lille drawn against Klopp's Broussia dortmund in 1st round knockout.

i promise this will be updated regulaly from now on...

nice mate, see you haven't updated for a while so hopefully that will change.. 2nd in the league isn't bad, as it's a pretty tough division. if you're looking for players, nick a few from stade rennais' team, they have some world class youngsters.

yeah sorry bout that lol i have just finished january so will update today...thanks for the comment

January update
transfer news is in

Lille sign 2 exciting young players
Marco verratti

images

Jean-marie dongu
521f9989ed02b665dd729dde2b910364.jpg

Results
View attachment 214823
yet another unbeaten month and our run of 10 games without conceding a goal continued until we we drew 1-1 against Sochoux-montbe

League table
View attachment 214822

Player stats
View attachment 214821

Transfers
View attachment 214824