Limbo

Craven

The trequartista
Reaction score
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r-feglzyboY"]YouTube- Limbo Review [HD][/ame]

Anyone tried this yet? It was released today on Xbox Live and I just finished the trial and considering buying it, the only problem is the price of 1200 msp which is about £9-10 I believe?

For a 6 hour game I'm not sure if I should buy it but if the puzzles are like the crate in water encounter on the game and harder (was easy when I actually thought about it) I can see myself enjoying it.

It got a 9/10 from GameSpot, so it should be quite good.

Good find, Will check it out. Need to finish Braid first though :(

I bought this yesterday and finished it pretty quickly. I was hoping for a much longer game after shelling out 1200 points. It wasn't even that difficult. I spent about 10-15 minutes on some of the more complex puzzles but they all seemed pretty straight forward to solve. Aside from that I did really enjoy it and have already played through it again. Even after playing through it twice I have only spent 4 hours so it's clearly a very short game.

I recommend waiting for the price to drop as it's pretty expensive for such a short game.

Buy Braid instead.

Braid was also 1200 but I waited for a sale and got it on the cheap and very much enjoyed it. It's a much more puzzling game and even though I can complete it in 45 mins it's still worth the money.

Saw my friend play it and he said it was good too.

I am still yet to play the trial though.

Heard v. good things about it. I guess I'll be getting it soon, try it out at least.

Played the trial, just struggling to see why its worth 1200 MP. I mean, sure it's good, but I have heard it's not the longest game.

It's a good game, but like mentioned a bit too short-though it is replayable. But as mentioned Braid is better or Super Meat Boy

Coming to Steam on August the 2nd as well so think I'll get it for the PC instead.

Only the demo, it's still too expensive on Steam/PSN.

Price has been reduced to £3.49-part of a major Autumn sale. Some really good prices on games right now