World Cup Qualifiers
Ireland 8 - Lichtenstein 0

View attachment 126779

Champions League Groups
Juventus 3 - Limerick 0

View attachment 126778

Limerick 6 - Cork City 2

View attachment 126777

Bell has just broken the record for most man of the matches in the league now hes broken his own record for overall with 10

View attachment 126776

Drogheda Utd 1 - Limerick 4

View attachment 126775

Bohemians 0 - Limerick 4

View attachment 126774

Grant breaks the record for most assists in a league season with 17.

View attachment 126773

Finn Harps 0 - Limerick 1

View attachment 126772

Limerick Win the League

View attachment 126771

Shane Bell has just gone and pinched Grant's assists record from a few weeks ago

View attachment 126770

Champions League Groups
Limerick 4 - PSV 3

View attachment 126769

We came from behind twice to end up levelling it all up after Al-Blooshi netted a Hattrick before Bell scored a very late winner!

13 points clear of second place Cork City with 3 games in hand whilst Al Blooshi and Bell have 61 goals between them in those 28 league matches

View attachment 126768

Dealing with a little issue at the moment where my screenshots are not going to the correct folder anymore, the computer is taking them but i have no idea where they are now being sent

hopefully your comp is sorted, i need to see you qualify for the champions league knockouts!

hopefully your comp is sorted, i need to see you qualify for the champions league knockouts!
It still playing up, was after i updated my laptop it just stopped sending the screenshots to where they have always been going, im about a year ahead of the thread now but we did make the Champions League Knockout stages but unfortunately got real Madrid who easily dispatched of us, The following year we struggled in a tough group and only managed 3rd place, we have however done well in the Europa League and are currently in the Quarter Finals

Why not play windowed mode and use snipping tool for screenshots? It is quite easy to do it.