Antzzo

Reaction score
Hi.

Im playing the swedish first league and i want to change the limit of foreign players. How can i change the rules of that in the editor data? FM 15 ofc.

You will have to create your own nation rules in order to do that.

yes im aware that i need to change the rules for the nation. But i dont know how. Im in the editor data and i dont know how to fix that. Could you please give me an example how to do it?

Up in the task bar i use Rules -> Change nation rules. then i add the sweden.. and after that? what do i need to do? i cant find a solution and i have searched for this on internet and noone has the answer. please help me :)

"Change nation rules" only lets you add new lower leagues to existing nations. So if you want to change anything about the top four tiers of the Swedish league, you will have to "add nation rules". Unfortunately you then also have to recreate other things like prize money, promotion/relegation etc., so you might want to consider whether it's worth it.

A way to get around it might be (and I'm not sure if this will work) to go to "Nations" -> "Sweden" -> "Nations not counting as foreign" and add literally all nations...