bigbilly

Reaction score
Would like any help that can be offered im not bothered about tactics atm or strikers just need a new GK and a few CB's for my Lincoln United team. Got £5k to spend!

Darren Barnard Left Back/CB/LM think hes 39 but you can get him on a free his attribute are excellent for non-league he plays for camberly
I know that ian walkers on a free but doubt **** come but that all i could think of mate

Lincoln aren't non league, best off looking at free transfer market, sure you assistant might recommend someone, not really had a proper look at FM10 yet

I'm playing as Kiddy Harriers and I;ve just signed Paul Jones (ex Harriers LEGEND) and even though he's 42 and 111 days by the time the season starts, he is awesome. My coaches advised against him but he's played 4 games and has a rating of 7.20.

And he gives a massive boost to your defence confidence.

With re: to a CB, i signed Sagi Burton, who is a St Kitts & Nevis international and he too is excellent for a free. YTou have to be quick though as he gets snapped up pretty quick by a league 2 club if your not sharpish.

Also there's a guy, Beckworth, available on a free.

Lincoln aren't non league, best off looking at free transfer market, sure you assistant might recommend someone, not really had a proper look at FM10 yet

I think your talking about lincoln city because he was LINCOLN UNITED lol