Lindegaard having medical at Manchester United.

• Thread starter Thread starter Joel`
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 38
  • Views Views 2K
actually schmeichel says he lacks experience, which is true, but hes a very good keeper from what ive seen, and van der sar is likely to play one more season, so he will learn a lot from him

actually schmeichel says he lacks experience, which is true, but hes a very good keeper from what ive seen, and van der sar is likely to play one more season, so he will learn a lot from him

Yeah I hadn't read the article, just heard SSN say on the TV this morning saying Schmeichel said he wasn't good enough, think they misquoted :)

He should gain some valuable experience from van der sar though.

Schmeichel only said he is not good enough because he knocked his son out of the Norway national team he looks really good can wait to see him play in February

Great point samloveitt!

Is there a screen shot from FM2011?

---------- Post added at 05:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:29 PM ----------

Great point samloveitt!

I'm a post virgin, I just popped my cherry. XD

I have seen him in 2 games and he was good, but those were in the Norwegian Premier League. I think its to big of a leap to take, he probably will have to split the first team place with Kuszczak or De Gea next year, but he does meet all the criteria for being a top level goal keeper IMO, reflexes are good and so is his footballing intelligence so I think its just a matter of adjusting to the big league.

Great point samloveitt!

---------- Post added at 05:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:29 PM ----------

I'm a post virgin, I just popped my cherry. XD

i would post a screenshot but donht have a clue how to XD

Its expected of Utd to be fair, we know they haven't got the money to sign the well known players i.e De Gea so a signing like this was expected. Obviously only time will tell if he becomes another VDS or a Taibi.

Its expected of Utd to be fair, we know they haven't got the money to sign the well known players i.e De Gea so a signing like this was expected. Obviously only time will tell if he becomes another VDS or a Taibi.
Been tracking him for a year.I'm guessing you've not actually seen him. And considering we dont know the transfer fee, your point is a little moot.

Schmeichel only said he is not good enough because he knocked his son out of the Norway national team he looks really good can wait to see him play in February
Why should a player from Denmark play for the Norwegian national team? He is from Denmark, mate :)

Been tracking him for a year.I'm guessing you've not actually seen him. And considering we dont know the transfer fee, your point is a little moot.

Lets be honest he isen't going to cost more than what De Gea would have done and thats a fact. Im just saying Utd have proven they can't spend big anymore so it was always going to be this lad.

Lets be honest he isen't going to cost more than what De Gea would have done and thats a fact. Im just saying Utd have proven they can't spend big anymore so it was always going to be this lad.
you know his release clause is 17 million euros? so yes we could find that cash

you know his release clause is 17 million euros? so yes we could find that cash

That remains to be seen, Utd have shown that they haven't got that sort of cash for transfers anymore its just a fact.

That remains to be seen, Utd have shown that they haven't got that sort of cash for transfers anymore its just a fact.
we spent 20 million in the summer. considering he wont sign till january, its safe to say we could spend that much

Danish tv2 said 3.5 Million is most likely the transfer fee for Lindegaard.

imo he is just beast, hope he will do well at united if he sign

Back