Lindegaard having medical at Manchester United.

• Thread starter Thread starter Joel`
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 38
  • Views Views 2K
Just because he has a release clause of 17 Million Euro's doesn't mean he will be sold for that amount. Clubs usually put a ridiculous clause in place only to fend off interest from other clubs.
As someone mentioned above, the fee is reportedly around 3.5M. I wouldn't expect it to be any higher than 5 Million.

That remains to be seen, Utd have shown that they haven't got that sort of cash for transfers anymore its just a fact.
i guess you have the facts at had to prove your point?

no i didnt think so

God that Cjacko guy is the most annoying person on this forum, Every thread, even if it has noting to do with United, He still makes a smart comment about them.

Back on topic, never heard of the guy but then again I never heard of Chichrito and look how good he has turned out to be so far, Hope he has a long a wonderful career with Man United :)

oh and the transfer fee is Rumoured to be 3.5mil and seeing the signing sir alex has made in the last 3 years we would not have payed 20 mil for him

He won't be thrown in at the deep end, he'll probably be a back up for a while and be tutored by VDS, give him time and we will see.

Just because he has a release clause of 17 Million Euro's doesn't mean he will be sold for that amount. Clubs usually put a ridiculous clause in place only to fend off interest from other clubs.
As someone mentioned above, the fee is reportedly around 3.5M. I wouldn't expect it to be any higher than 5 Million.

This, Neymar's release clause is 18.25 million, and to be honest, would you pay that much for an un-proven striker?

Anyway, back on topic again, never heard of him, but I could imagine he'll by first choice when VDS retires

I was talking about De Gea having a 17 million clause, not Lindegaard. i know what you mean, but i couldnt see De Gea going for less then his clause

Would be very happy with 3.5 million for lindegaard, a steal considering his recent performances

Its expected of Utd to be fair, we know they haven't got the money to sign the well known players i.e De Gea so a signing like this was expected. Obviously only time will tell if he becomes another VDS or a Taibi.

Lets be honest he isen't going to cost more than what De Gea would have done and thats a fact. Im just saying Utd have proven they can't spend big anymore so it was always going to be this lad.

That remains to be seen, Utd have shown that they haven't got that sort of cash for transfers anymore its just a fact.

You posts are so negative about United. Do you know we have spent more than any premier league club bar ManCity this time? So what now Chelsea dont have cash too?

We are known for signing some youngster, unknown player or some player from relatively small league and develop them.

We bought great Dane for half million pound from some small league, that doesn't mean we didnt have cash then, Sometimes we have too see beyond talent. We have scouted him for more than a year so SAF and our coaches know more about him than you lot.

rumours on twitter are claiming that Lindegaard has denied that he's actually been in Manchester today and fee was supposed to be £3.5 mil only.

what are you on about ? kasper schmeichel got changed for lindegaarde in norway

Kasper is definitely Danish.

I suppose Lindegaard and Kuzcsack will be fighting for number one shirt when EVDS leaves. 17 Million is too expensive for a keeper, De Gea is good, but he's not a world beater yet.

You posts are so negative about United. Do you know we have spent more than any premier league club bar ManCity this time? So what now Chelsea dont have cash too?

We are known for signing some youngster, unknown player or some player from relatively small league and develop them.

We bought great Dane for half million pound from some small league, that doesn't mean we didnt have cash then, Sometimes we have too see beyond talent. We have scouted him for more than a year so SAF and our coaches know more about him than you lot.

well by his logic no they mustnt have, over the last 3 seasons united and chelsea have spent the same amount roughly give or take 1mil'ish, and i think united may have spent more that season berbz signed :D

tbh even if he doesnt come its no big deal i wouldnt mind letting PIG have a chance when vds goes, he's always seem'd solid enough

Hes a good goalkeeper. Has been solid all season for Aalesund in the last 2 years. Hes got the talent but can he handle the pressure in England? I dont know, time will tell ;) Not a bad signing at all!

This is good news tbh, i hope Kuzack goes in the summer and we bring in another name, so we have 2 good keepers fighting for number one spot, with VDS as a coach,

Great Dane on Lendegaard.

"A great adventure awaits him. If Anders Lindegaard is signing for Manchester United, I know from experience that it is a great adventure. He might as well start looking forward now,"

"He comes to the biggest club in the world, and most players dream of getting such an opportunity. There is no doubt that Anders is a great talent. We have certainly seen in the games he has played for Denmark. There is a huge task he has prospects to obtain, so if the agreement is in place, I wish him luck and happiness."

Cjacko, you go on like you have 100% proof that United don't have 20million to spend. Can I see these facts you keep going on about?

Back