Status
Not open for further replies.

markyplatt

Reaction score
View attachment 364179 This is a tactic which, i think could be the best on this game the commentry during games comes up with things ive never saw like wonduful dominating football here and so on , ull with see the idea is keep the ball to the ideal chance is on making you control possestion that much u play a walking pace and draw mwn in the pass 7 times round him next thing its a goal . first touch attributes must be good for all players and its 4 any team i last used with sheff utd and in 4 years in champions lg semi with free players and transfers under 1 million . used with Barca( just to see what stats i could get and i was getting 85 % possesion and messi scored that many as deep lying forward it got boring use this tactic modeled on glen hoddle's last chance project he does now i sign players who a 1 time had amazing potential but now u never hear of them and with this tactic u will get fantastic plays and moments in game which ive never saw b4 try it and tell me what tactic u have used which is so delightful on the eye.

Sorry but NO one is going to take this serious...

Seriously mate, give more effort to your OP !

The tactic itself deserve this !

i may try this, the colour co-ordination of the opening post swayed me

My good -but not world class- DLF just scored 5 goals in the CL quarter final...

You should DEFINETELY provide a better opening post, so this tac gets the attention it deserves !!!!

Seriously mate, give more effort to your OP !

The tactic itself deserve this !

Yeah I tried the 1touch tactic from his other thread and it gave really good results, and a lot of possession. Shame it's a bit of a **** op.

I will try this because its named after Bob Marley, so it has to be relaxing the see this tactic work

anyone got screens for this tactic? results etc...

Woooooow, this tactic is very good, i played a game and destroyed my opponent, but my team is not 100% fluid .

well hate to say i told u so u will nver experience tactic like this its wonderfull , certain to work with anyteam i would use any type of cm as long as there natural cm and have 1st touch and composuree stats high as u can, to all the haters commenting on presentation. theres no need to have to sell people this with faked screenshots the proof is in the pudding i believe this to be seriously good bordering on blood clat magic. tell me bout your stats n performances nice to no this 1000 hours of fm13 gameplaying as final paid off. dont change the defensive line this tactic is about the game being played in there half and boxing the other team in so they dont get a sniff. use berbatov or similar in str right playmaker and u will get best results

well hate to say i told u so u will nver experience tactic like this its wonderfull , certain to work with anyteam i would use any type of cm as long as there natural cm and have 1st touch and composuree stats high as u can, to all the haters commenting on presentation. theres no need to have to sell people this with faked screenshots the proof is in the pudding i believe this to be seriously good bordering on blood clat magic. tell me bout your stats n performances nice to no this 1000 hours of fm13 gameplaying as final paid off. dont change the defensive line this tactic is about the game being played in there half and boxing the other team in so they dont get a sniff. use berbatov or similar in str right playmaker and u will get best results
Man, post your results with this tactic, explain it better .

this tactic dont work for me. using arsenal, lots of draws and goals conceded.

Status
Not open for further replies.