Lionel Messi 40 goals in 20 games avg rating 8.6 - Is that normal?

-Jordan-1-

Reaction score
I'm only at December 3rd and I was just wondering if it's normal or I'm achieving something brilliant...

Its normal if you have a good tactic. You should ask in the post your sucesses section and see if its normal there. Your more likely to get a reply there

He's not ridiculously far off that in real life......so probably. Although I do find that normally he gets fewer goals on FM than he should-simply because FM can't replicate Barca's style of play properly....or his role. Yet.

downloaded an awesome tactic from here the other day as im useless at them myself, used it for half a season and davd villa ended up with 75 goals in 53 games, so id say a big well done on your part for making a tactic that is sound, if only i had a brain

Yeah if you're playing well and scoring tons of goals then he should be banging them in like that, he's good enough.

If Defoe scored 97 goals and assisted 23 in 59 games in my Tottenham save, then I would say it's very possible for Messi to do this ;)

Credit for yourself for being able to pull something like that off, but it really isn't anything special considering who we're talking about here.

In my saved game, Messi played 47, scored 118, assisted 21 (league 30 matches 83 goals 15 assist AvR 9.02) despite being injured in 2 months. Beast!

do any of u guys have screenshots of these stats u speak of ??