Timmzeh

Reaction score
There should be stats that only Messi is allowed, like stats above 20. They guy is the best ever and the best there ever will be, we all should be thankful to be alive to watch this man play football.

View attachment 273344

Agreed! The best player this world will ever see, 2 great goals and a fully deserved win! VISCA BARCA! :wub:

Agreed! The best player this world will ever see, 2 great goals and a fully deserved win! VISCA BARCA! :wub:

I think he is the best player I and we will ever see in our lifetime, FM doesn't do him half the justice he deserves!

lord that second goal verything about it from the beauty of the chip, to the comedy of boateng nearly breaking his ankles and seeing lahm or whoever it was try hook it of the line and fall on their ****. man how lucky are we to see him play.

Hhaha,best player ever,he's unreal...
What a brace against Bayern,fantastic !
Visca Barca ! We're in finala,if it is Juve or Real,we have to win !
Best trio ! MSN
Messi scored 2 agains Bayern,Neymar scored 2 against PSG,Suarez 2 against ManCity ! :)

he may produce some master classes for barca but my opinion still hasnt changed he is a legend that we are lucky to watch but its barcas's style of play that just suits him more ronaldo could do it for any team regardless if dey was a defensive team hitting teams on the break full speed direct power attacking team or tika taka team imo