jamescfc

Banned
Reaction score
Im in my 3rd season with man city and i have 109 million to spend.

All i want is messi but barcelona won go lower than 128 million !!!

just wondering has anyone ever been able to sign him ? and if so for how much

Last edited:
Is he that Argie midget playing for Barcelona? Correct me if I'm wrong.

It's beyond your wildest dreams to even consider buying him on FM. <)

i actually bought him in fm10 with aston villa after being taken over by some arab and i had so much money :p i had a strikeforce of messi pato aguero and keirrison who was just awesome :D

---------- Post added at 01:03 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:01 AM ----------

and you could use installments to see if they accept the offer :p

It isn't the transfer fee what is the problem whilst trying to buy him , it's the wages he wants and the signing on fee.
His demands are ridicolous , wanting over £300K per week!

It isn't the transfer fee what is the problem whilst trying to buy him , it's the wages he wants and the signing on fee.
His demands are ridicolous , wanting over £300K per week!

Yeah thats a problem to. Even at city !! maybe it is impossible to sign him in fm 2011

I bought him for 119 million pounds in a Man City save just before my 5th season. I haven't actually played much in the season yet, but he has 4 goals in 3 matches even though he obviously hasn't had time to get used to the club yet.

you can get him when he reaches around 32 other than that no chance. I got a bid accepted twice in fm11....first time he wouldn't even negotiate second time he wanted 395k a week and 12m signing on fee...even with my wage budget at my highest he still wouldn't accept...
good luck tho...offer the othe 20m in installmants to get it accepted.

I bought him for 119 million pounds in a Man City save just before my 5th season. I haven't actually played much in the season yet, but he has 4 goals in 3 matches even though he obviously hasn't had time to get used to the club yet.

impressive mate.. could you post a screen shot of the transfer so i can see all the details thanks.

impossible to sig nwill only ever leave in his 30s other then that impossible to get him