List of players for average teams

Ecstasy

Reaction score
Bressan - 1,1m.
I had him in my Aston Villa save and he was one of the vest players in the squad. Next season I got offers of 6,5m for him. I bought him at Leeds United as well, as he joins smaller teams as well. With such a small price and the wages between 100k-200k, this can be a gem in an average team.

199995d1319785358-bressan-bressan-overview_-attributes-.png

Andile Jali - 700k-800k.
I had him in my Aston Villa save along Bressan, he was a fine player. Sold him in the next season to Lazio for 4,5m.

fm-2012-profile-jali-2011-profile.png

Stanislau Drahun - 500k-700k.

I didn't had him, but I've seen people had and they were happy about him. His stats are pretty good and he might be a piece of business.

stanislaudrahunoverview.png

Kara - 775k.
Very good defensive midfielder, I signed him on my Everton game and sold him to Chelsea after the first season for 9m. Sometimes fails a work permit, sometimes doesn't - it's a strange one.

11r65g1.png

Ruben Yttergard Jensen - 1m.
Another one from Tromso - perfect midfield foil for the above Kara, and both can be signed for less than 1m. The opposite of Kara, he's all about passing, first touch, creativity and technique.

2eoh5lj.jpg

Siphiwe Tshabalala - 1.1m.
South African left winger who shot to fame with the first goal in the World Cup 2010 followed by a silly dance. Very direct winger and also a good option for set pieces, fast and will grab about 7-10 goals a season for an EPL side. Had him at both Everton and Newcastle, and in the latter game won the league in the first and second seasons. Has never failed a work permit for me.

108edf7.png

Teko Modise - 600-800k.
Another South African who is very talented and will slot into most EPL sides, and be good backup for the bigger ones. Only real problem is his (relative) lack of pace, but in the Championship he'll be awesome.

20jh85v.png

Siyanda Xulu - 300-600k.
Yet another South African, one for the future. No real defensive weakness for one so young and will only improve. Would be a good starter for Championship straight away too, and will definitely improve into a solid EPL centre back.

r1aijd.png

Espen Ruud - 1.5-2m.
Good right sided player, definitely able to compete in the EPL at up to mid-table level and would be good backup for European challenging clubs.

sx14z9.png

Bashkim Kadrii - 1m-1.3m.
Another solid EPL player, could be good backup in the future to European spot challenging teams too. Fast, good dribbler with good technique. Scored a few goals for me too.

2vsq8o7.png

Rasmus Falk - 900k-1m.
Danish foward player that will score goals despise his relatively poor attributes. Always improves into a solid EPL player and one definitely enough to be playing in the Europa League.

15ysy7s.png

Hans Henrik Andreasen - 700k-800k.
Old but will do a job in the EPL and is more than good enough for the Championship at the start. Never bought him but was a good performer for me at OB when I managed them, and played well in Europe the season after, too.

292v34k.png

Junior Moraes - £1.5m.

e2a9u.png

Ivan Bandalovski - £130k.

lYy6h.png

Itumeleng Khune - 600-900k.
Very reliable shot stopper that will perform for any EPL team to a high standard, pretty young too. Would be excellent backup for top, top teams too.

ekrrlg.png

Sime Vrsaljko 2-3m
Turns out to be one of the best in the game in years to come, always leaves his starting club in the first transfer window so act fast.

6fsa2t.png

Darko Lazovic 1.5-2m
Relatively cheap attacking player with no real weakness, would be an absolute star in the Championship but budget restraints may prove that an impossible task, would still be an excellent player for lower EPL, and definite backup for those higher up the league. Young too.

1ghx1x.png

This is open for every suggestion which would be added in the main post. Make sure you provide screenshots of the player's stats.

Tiago and Tobias are really good players and can have an instant impact as rotation players. Ruben Rochina from Blackburn should go to the list, he is something like a young version of David Villa. Ecstasy, can you still bargain sign some of these players in 2014? I got a Perugia save and I might go from Seria B to A and I was looking for a drastic team improvement.

Nikao from Atletico Mineiro 200k can develop into a really good player. You also forgot Fierro who is available for 1.4mio. Magnus Odegaard is available for free (Sarpsborg)

Tiago Ilori and Tobias Figueiredo
Post screenshots with their stats.

Tiago and Tobias are really good players and can have an instant impact as rotation players. Ruben Rochina from Blackburn should go to the list, he is something like a young version of David Villa. Ecstasy, can you still bargain sign some of these players in 2014? I got a Perugia save and I might go from Seria B to A and I was looking for a drastic team improvement.
I doubt it. Most of these players are being bought by big teams from the start of the first season, but if you're lucky, they might fail at the teams they are and they might be transfer-listed.
Nikao from Atletico Mineiro 200k can develop into a really good player. You also forgot Fierro who is available for 1.4mio. Magnus Odegaard is available for free (Sarpsborg)
Add screenshots of their stats.

Lucas Digne develops into a quality LB - i bought him straight away for newcastle, loaned him out for 3 season and he is my first choice LB now :)

good thread:) alfred n'diaye is a very good defensive midfielder and can play equally as well as a defender, bruno ecule manga is an awesome defender (done awesomely for me in serie A/premier league). lorenzo cristig - usually ends up leaving inter 1/2 season in - develops into one of the best holding midfielders in the game

In lfcs latest update. Caulker and suso are must get players(unfortunately only on loan) both play a lot better than there stats and there ages. Charles planas from barca is a very good LB and is usually transfer listed for £375k a bargin. Have had him in my first seasons at real sociedad and west brom. Won the league with both in the first season and planas played a good part in that. I picked up alessandro florenzi from Roma for £675k in my west brom game. Played 7 games for the first team and averaged 7.07. I had Yacob mulumbu(now fellaini) and Thorne so he he doesn't get much of a go even tho I play 2 DMs but he still looks like a great player and he's only 20 and I think he could develope into a quality player.