matthewsgod

Reaction score
im liverpool at start of first season and i know in fm 12 you could get a few quality bargains etc kara,jenssen,badjedi(dinamo) and players like that for really cheap now i wanna know some for fm 13, dont be posting obvious players and i mean nem,ademilson,kara,jenssen players like that. i have 8 mil and really need a cb but would appreciate any as long as there good and between my price range of 1-8mil.

cheers

search for donk or hummels is available for 10m or so in jan sometimes

Not sure how Loic Nestor is on FM 13, but he was available for 1 mil from Havre AC and was a really good back-up. Howedes is available for around 13million on FM13, so I would recommend getting him on a 48-month plan. He's good.

yeah i know of howedes no offence but everyone does and 13 mil is not really a bargain? hmm gonna look at Nestor and i don't think you can get Kjaer for 3.5mil surely? if so him and Agger will be decent at the back.

you can get Kjaer that cheap, but his wage demands are pretty high, or were for me at Newcastle

jores okore from F.C. Nordsjælland a Danish club. I started with Bolton so couldnt get him but he is a quality player even as a 1st choice CB

salvatore bochetti; during my 1st season (july 2012) his club transfer listed him and just need to pay around 13m. a really good bargain for this kind of quality player and young

Okore you can get for 1.3 million buy out clause. If you have a few quid, Badstuber is always available at the start for 12.5 million from Bayern.

bocchetti has signed for psg for 18mil surprise surprise. okore looks abit poor to be playing champions league and challenging dede,skrtel,coates .