RobbieToon1

Reaction score
Young English Players

If you are like me and like to buy and develop the next generation of English talent then this list of players should help you out.

(All the players names are clickable for screenshots)

Goalkeepers:

Full backs:

Centre Backs:

Defensive Midfielders:

Attacking Midfielders:

Wingers:

Strikers:

Most of the players are from Premier League teams. I will be adding more Championship talent over the next few weeks.

If you know how much you can buy these player for, during the first season then leave a comment.

All of these players are English and 21 or under. If you spot any mistakes please feel free to leave a comment or send me a pm

Will be updated weekly once i get more playing time

Last edited:
hey mate, here are a few others I know of;

GK
Alex Smithies - Huddersfield -21
Matthew Urwin - Blackburn - 19
Jason Steele - Middlesbourough - 21

DR
Jamaal Lascelles - Nottingham Forest , DC - 18
Nathaniel Clyne - Southampton , DL - 21

DC
Nathaniel Chalobah - Chelsea , DM - 17
Lewis Dunk - Brighton and Hove Albion - 20
Scott Wootton - Manchester United - 20

DM
Nico Yennaris - Arsenal - 19
Jordan Houghton - Chelsea - 16

CM
Ben Pearson - Manchester United - 17
Gary Gardner - Aston Villa - 20
Lewis Baker - Chelsea - 17
Conor Grant - Everton - 17

RM
Callum Chambers - Southampton - 17

AMR
Zeli Ismail - Wolves - 18
Nathan Redmond - Birmingham - 18
Elliot Kebbie - Atletico Madrid - 17

AMC
Ravel Morrison - West Ham - 19

AML
Dale Jennings - Bayern Munich - 19
Jordan Graham - Aston Villa - 17
Sammy Ameobi - Newcastle - 20
Alban Bujaku - Sevilla - 18

ST
Dean Rittenburg - Blackburn - 16
Devante Cole - Manchester City - 17
Callum Robinson - Aston Villa - , AML - 17
James Wilson - Manchester United - 16

Serge Gnabry from Arsenal can become world-class! Also Jenkinson is good too (He was born in England but has a Finnish mum)

i can't wait for SI to update the players, i think there are quite a few youth they underrated in the game.

Great list!

Ross Barkely can be trained into a pretty beastly CM. In my opinion, it's the best use for him as there are few other players that really play the box to box role as well as he can.

Great list!

Ross Barkely can be trained into a pretty beastly CM. In my opinion, it's the best use for him as there are few other players that really play the box to box role as well as he can.

Yeah he looks awesome. I havn't bought him in this years game yet. His stats are solid and his potential ability is great. Do you know how much you can buy him for?

Serge Gnabry from Arsenal can become world-class! Also Jenkinson is good too (He was born in England but has a Finnish mum)
Gnabry is German/Ivorian - not English

Cheers mate. Can you tell me how much you signed the players for? I'm trying to put in how much the players can be bought for as well.
I got Zaha for 5m clyne for 4m sordell for 3.6m shotton for 1m and butland for 2.4m hope this can help a bit :)