Bouwzie

Reaction score
Hey there,

Lately, I've been thinking about creating a "Little Arsenal" team. This team would be in the League 2. This team would be completely independant, except for the fact that Arsenal can dump players at Little Arsenal, and when they think the players are good enough, they can take the players back to the normal Arsenal. But, "Little Arsenal" should be able to buy and sell players themselves too, which Arsenal can also take to their First Team. This is because, when I normally play as Arsenal and I have an affiliation with a club in League 2, most of my players refuse to move there.

I would manage both teams by the way (with 2 managers). Now I was wondering:

Is this possible? Would it be able to implement it? In Spain they already have something like this, with the B teams playing in the normal competitions, but I would like this to be a tad bit different. Little Arsenal would be able to play in the same compettion as big Arsenal for example, and Little Arsenal should be able to play in the cups.

Ask me if anything is unclear.

Hope you guys can help me :)

Yes, but not completely. Normally with a feeder club the player decides if he wants to move there or not. Now they have no choice and they have to go there.

Last edited:
would it work by making them a B team even though they are separate?

I don't know if it would still qualify as first team football then though?

I don't know if you can do it but I think it's a good idea.

Bringing this back up as I now have my computer back. I have created the team and everything, added a few players and now I have to decide what to make them. A B team, II team, Feeder Team, Sub Team etc. I'd like to have them play in the cup too, and have the football they play qualify as first team football. So they aren't like a B team, as those can't play in cups. I do wish to make them a part of Arsenal, yet also not make them a part of Arsenal if that makes any sense at all. Hope you people can help me with this.

I understand what you mean, I'm not sure if it would be possible to create. I imagine it would be thoughas villareal and barcelona have these in the game aswell so there will be a way of doing it, How i'm not sure.

Kind of like a Real Madrid Castilla?

You might want to make it so that "Little Arsenal" cannot get promoted and that they start a lot lower because:

Little Arsenal, provided with good youngsters > League 2.

They'll get promoted to League 1, then Championship and then, eventually, the Premier League.

Good idea though Bouwzie.

I have them in League 2 now, which I guess is a bit too low for them. Championship maybe?

No mate keep them in league 2. Because it will give your players the experience of fighting for promotion and titles etc.

Well then League 2 it is. But back to the more important problem, the affiliated club status they have. I don't want players to moan when they are moved from Arsenal to Little Arsenal, and I also don't want to just loan them from Arsenal, as they might reject that. So I don't know what option to choose (or even a way to work around it).

Bringing this back up as I now have my computer back. I have created the team and everything, added a few players and now I have to decide what to make them. A B team, II team, Feeder Team, Sub Team etc. I'd like to have them play in the cup too, and have the football they play qualify as first team football. So they aren't like a B team, as those can't play in cups. I do wish to make them a part of Arsenal, yet also not make them a part of Arsenal if that makes any sense at all. Hope you people can help me with this.

Make them a seperate team, in current affiliations choose arsenal as parent and choose good relations, tick move freely, first option to buy, players go on loan and play friendlies.

However no matter which way you decide to go Club affiliations are usually cancelled when both teams are in same league.

Have you found out how to do this yet? I have found something which might help if you haven't... If your in the editor and you add nation rules if your in the lower league sections there is a tick button which stops teams from being promoted. But I think that is for the lower leagues... http://twitpic.com/4glbm6

You can just make your reserve team play in a lower league. To do this, go into the editor and plonk the arsenal reserve team into League 2. But you'l have to manage both teams.

I think you would have to use something like the in game editor (FMRTE) or what ever its called, and then just move the ones to there that don't get in.