ccc4hris

Reaction score
In 2018/2019 season i took over a under-achieving Chelsea and due to an aging squad i have only got up to 6th, slightly underachieving but an 18 year old in the team is unhappy due to not being played much, only 1 1/2 star CA and he moans then i had to put a 17 year old in the subs due to injury and when i put him back in reserves he complained about it.
Are these Regens being brats or is it due to the underachieving that they feel they should be higher?

In 2018/2019 season i took over a under-achieving Chelsea and due to an aging squad i have only got up to 6th, slightly underachieving but an 18 year old in the team is unhappy due to not being played much, only 1 1/2 star CA and he moans then i had to put a 17 year old in the subs due to injury and when i put him back in reserves he complained about it.
Are these Regens being brats or is it due to the underachieving that they feel they should be higher?

Just try sell him, he probably hasn't got good mental traits (those hidden attributes) like professionalism.

Just try sell him, he probably hasn't got good mental traits (those hidden attributes) like professionalism.
I would sell him if he didn't have 4 1/2 star PA, most likely bring him on then sell him for a good profit