LionelPienaar

Banned
Reaction score
why this player is so bad, i cannot get him to score ever with finishing 20 and heading 19 have tried him as a poacher targetman complete forward. Nothing works, got brilliant service from hamsik bekdemir and crisetig so i dont get it!

His jumping isn't brilliant, neither is his composure. Is someone else up top with him getting all the goals?

Not paticularly I've got 4 strikers but I stick with him most often, just never performs, only scores tap ins. And i agree with you but they're hardly dreadful shouldn't affect too much right?

just put him on the bench and make him think about what he should be doing ?

Hes played 3 games mate..... give him more time

No joe he hasnt had 3 games and as you can see I think from the price I paid i deserve a bit of payback.

Hewo waste of money, nice to meet you.

but srsly, just try dropping him, critisise him, then sell him when he gets ****** off. :)

Lol might have to be done was hopeful for him though as it said he would be twice the player of Mattia Destro who has become an awesome player!

Lol might have to be done was hopeful for him though as it said he would be twice the player of Mattia Destro who has become an awesome player!

Try dropping him a little while and then bring him back in when other strikers ain't doing so well, see if he can get his act together, honestly even with poor jumping and lesser composure, I'd have thought he would have scored more.