RaeHurlock

Reaction score
could someone give the exact preferences section to toggle the in game editor, mines disappeared :)

it'll be the skin, mine disappeared after the last update, change it, tick it back on or off then, change back.

ok ill ask again, could someone give me the screen where you toggle the editor so that i know I'm looking in the right place??????????

You didn'tstate you wanted a screenshot, if you know where it should be, wat ******* difference is a screenshot gonna make.

View attachment 535827

i didn't ask for a screenshot, also i didn't ask you for anything so in future instead of an angry obscenity laden reply, try going and ******* yourself, and minding your own business, but thanks for supplying what i needed :) despite your obvious internal issues which you feel the need to voice by swearing at strangers from behind your keyboard id recommend long, healthy walks and try to ignore that voice that says that just because i can't see the person that makes it ok to randomly berate them for something they didn't do :)

hey, i'm only trying to help. in the first post you state yours is gone, so i presume skin issue. if you know its gone, you know where it should be so why ask for the screen.

rather than a sarcastic "ok ill ask again" try thats not what i meant.. i meant..... no need to be a **** because your english is ****.. "Can someone tell me which screen" are the words your looking for and failing

Last edited:
did you notice how you inserted an emotion into pure text kind of help you are offering i.e. swearing and attempting to belittle me is neither needed or wanted so try again, my "sarcastic" post was a general question to all but your ego means i must be talking to you specifically this is a public forum it does not revolve around you, also, must i remind you that u swore at me for no reason whatsoever so go away and come back when you'v learned some manners.

Last edited:
It wasn't directed AT you, just a "what the **** do you ask for it again for, if you know what screen you want" kinda thing? :)

Last edited:
"could someone give me the screen.."

you mean a sentence that starts like that? Yes we will send you a screen where the editor button is.

i very clearly asked for the exact position of the section which includes the editor toggle, I'm sorry if this wasn't clear to you, but that doesn't excuse your attitude so again please go **** yourself:)

see how simple life is when you don't swear at strangers for no reason:) peace be upon you my friend, and your screenshot did help x

Thought it might, was it the skin issue? i had the same thing when the 14.2 patch came out. bit of editing of my skin sorted it though, took me ages to find the right xml file :(

nope but at least i know enough about the issue to send a detailed ticket, now i wait:)

When my editor was greyed out, the option to verify file in steam fixed it.

but it replaces any custom nets, balls as well btw.